Happy ever after. ❤️

LAURAS pov

I'm back on track, I've got this amazing boyfriend who so happens to be the charlie lenehan. My life is perfect right now I couldn't be happier.
I'm on tour with my boyfriend and friends that's my story really. After yesterday with Blake I told him the situation with charlie and luckily he understood. And said he's their whenever I need him, but I'll be fine as I've got charlie.
As for the others.
Jess and harvey are really cute together, they r couples. They said when they turn 21 they are getting married bless them.
JENNIFER and LEONDRE still have a long future so they prob won't last that long but for the bullies they fucked off. JENNIFER told him all about it and leo obviously understood. So yh.
But other then tht my life couldn't be more better.

Right now me and the girls are having a girly day while the boys went out. But when they came back they handed us a little box. We all opened it together and it revealed a little heart shaped necklace with our ship names on it.

For mine and CHARLIES it was larlie
Harvey and Jess were jarvey
And jennifer and leondre were lennifer
But other then that it was all FANTASTIC AND GOD KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT...

A/N YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO HATE ME LIKE THAT. IM SO SORRY ITS SHIT END BUT I DIDNT KNIW HOW SO YH. BUT THATS THE END OF BARS AND MELODY FANFIC. IT WAS REALLY FUN WRITING IT WITH U LOLLIES I ENJOYED IT AND I HOPE U ENJOY IT TO. THANK U FOR ALL MY VOTES,COMMENTS,VIEWS IT REALLY MEANs a lot SO THANK U SO SO MUCH I LOVE U ALL.

BUT IF U LOVED MY BOOK THEN GO READ kidnapped by 1D ITS NEW ONE IM STARTING AND YH.

BUT THANK U SO MUCH. I DONT WANT TO SAY GOODBYE TO THIS BOOK BUT I NEED TO LOL XX SO YH THATS IT XX THANK U EVERYONE UR AMAZING I LOVE U XX ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

~ love from charlie,Leondre,Jennifer,Jess,,Laura,️overload,Blair,

~ byee,,xx larlie xx