- o n e -

"also, who's tesla is outside? i want a taste of that."

stella's point of view

i walked out of the airplane with my manager, my straightener hair down my back as we walked into the airport grabbing our bags, we walked out seeing a car waiting for us already with paparazzi standing there taking photos as i got in the car.

i opened up my phone ringing my best friend with a slight smile on my face, "he-" "oh fuck that god stella get over here now!" corinna answered me as soon as she heard my voice.

rinna and i met in high school, we go way back. being in basically all the same classes we grew closer, but then i met dobrik, we were friends but not the best, we were acquaintances. i heard he was in la also. corinna and i were best friends for so long, until she moved to la and i started music, i haven't seen her since graduation, but i was finally getting to see my best friend.

we pulled up to the address that rinna sent me and i got out, thanking the driver as my manager told me she would call me and that she would drop my bags off at the apartment, i thanked her running a hand through my shorter hair as i knocked on the door.

waiting a couple seconds as i met large chocolate eyes, "is that stella!" i heard rinna yell making me laugh as i looked at david once again, "well hello stella." he said looking down at my body making me roll my eyes playfully as he moved back letting me inside, i seen corinna running towards her forcefully, i pulled her into a hug as we swayed side to side.

"bitch i fucking missed you." i said as we pulled away and she smiled, i looked around seeing people sitting around the house doing their thing as i looked at corinna, "okay so that's kristen, scott, todd, zane, brandon, heath i dint here but he's also friends with us, natalie and of course david." she said as i looked over at a smirking david and i nodded, everyone hugging and introducing themselves to me as i smiled politely.

"you missed me bitch." some tall blonde guy said walking into the house as i plopped down on the couch beside rinna, "that's matt." she said as i nodded and waved over st him lightly smiling.

"tell us about yourself." kristen said as i nodded slightly, "uhhh- well i just got home from tour, i sing and uh yeah that's it basically." i giggled as everyone nodded, "oh my god you're clairo." kristen said as i nodded smiling.

"how did you come up with that name?" scotty asked as i rested my head on my knee, "my middle name is claire, i just changed the e to and o and boom, clairo was born." i said making everyone laugh, "how do you know corrina?" todd asked who had his hand draped around her shoulder.

"we've been friends since high school." i said nodding, "wait- so you know david?" zane asked and i nodded glancing at david who was sitting there staring at me, "yeah but we weren't best friends, we just knew of each other." i explained as david agreed nodding with me.

"also, who's tesla is outside? i want a taste of that." i smirked making everyone laugh loudly as david proudly smirked and stood up, "well can i see it?" i asked and he nodded and i waved playfully running out the door slightly as david pulled out his vlog camera.

"so guys, stella want to see the tesla so i'm going to show her it." davind said turning the camera around to me as i smiled holding a thumbs up, "oh shit she's pretty." i said walking around the car as david laughed nodding with the cutest smile on his face, "okay how do you open th-" i was cut off by the door opening itself as my moths hung quite low making davind laugh loudly as i rolled my eyes playfully.

"don't you get these kinds of luxuries? you're famous baby." david asked me as i rolled my eyes at him and he laughed, "nope, only sometimes." i said as he nodded slightly, david set up his camera setting it up as i put on the seatbelt, "you ready?" he asked me as i shook my head as a no making him laugh loudly.

"okay don't go that fa-" i was cut off again seconds later as he was speeding down the road making me squeal like a little girl holding onto the car door as david laughed loudly making me shake my head slightly.

"christ dobrik, you've got money now." i said as david leaned his back laughing loudly as i smirked lightly, "were going to have a q n a!" david said as he set the camera in the middle as i had to move towards david more so i would be in frame.

"how did we meet?" he asked as make a noise slightly, "oh! i know! we met at a party when i was in freshmen year and you were older than me and we watched our friends play spin the bottle cause we didn't want to make out with people." i said as david laughed loudly agreeing as i laughed sing also, "i remember that." he said as i nodded.

"what's your favourite thing about each other?" david read the question as i locked eyes with david tilting my head sideways as he laughed making me laugh. "probably your... tesla." i said davind rolled his eyes playfully laughing as he highfived me and i agreed, "my favourite thing about you is your music." he said as i nodded.

"have you heard any of my music?" i genuinely asked david and he clapped his hands once but nodded, "i've heard it many times from kristen and load of times on the radio." he said as i nodded and smiled lightly, "yeah i'm famous david." i teased him lightly as he shoved me and i laughed, "kidding.. kidding!" i said holding my hands up as he turned off the camera.

sorry for any mistakes ;)
hope you liked that!! also i used to have a diza book and it is the most clingiest book ever i want to die hahahah
vote and comment, i need love and effection <//333