- t w e n t y o n e -

couple months later.

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1.6m others.

stellawilliams 👻 🎃

load 14,296+ comments...

user i love you

user11 awh baby

user are you and david together still you haven't been posting about each other?
    ↳user3 they don't have to post to be in a relationship!
liked by stellawilliams!!
       user373 but she hasn't been in many of the vlog and davids hasn't mentioned her at all in months.
          ↳ user127 but like they're still together right?
            ↳ user23 leave them alone!!!

user383 ffs wtf

user youre so pretty

user335 love your head ;)

ethandolan love your hair in this ;)
    ↳stellawilliams thanks, thought it looked cute too ;))

user383 omg ethan and stella!!!
     ↳user they became friends wtf

user027 awhhhh

user39376 fuck this bs

jamescharles spooky sister
    ↳stellawilliams sisterrr!

user384 hahaha ily

user384 ily sm baby

user333 wtf

lizakoshy so pretty
    ↳stellawilliams i love you

user her and liza are still friends so it's fine!

liked by 45k

liked by 45k.

leakingstuffs so this was taken at a party, they both look quite drunk tbh, and i really like them they're so pretty but like are her and davids together, in some of the videos stella had her arms crossed giving looks at david who was drinking a beer with alex at the other side of the room. but idk. also i'm disabling comments so no one comes for me sksksk.

comments disabled.

𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬...
  𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

i sat in my car outside of the large house with my fingers in my hands, running a hand through my hair as i pulled down my red croptop with my denim shorts with my gucci belt that i was forced to buy.

i stepped out of my car locking it and walking up to the door, no need for knocking so i opened it seeing drunk people already, i walked inside seeing my new friend hannah running up to me as i sighed slightly but wrapped my hands around her hugging her back.

"davids here." she informed me as i gulped and nodded, we walked into the kitchen and poured ourselves some drinks, slowly walking around the house seeing liza, corinna and david standing there. i always kept in contact with corinna, i love her way too much to let her go.

"STELLA!" i turned around to see corinna waving and making me walk towards her and the group, i excused myself from hannah and walked towards her as she wrapped her hands around my smaller frame as i smiled slightly.

"oh my god god i missed you!" she said as i kept in direct contact of her smiling slightly as i took a sip of my drink, "i missed you too." i smiled as i crossed my hands over my chest slightly.

"so any new music coming out?" she asked excitedly making me smirk slightly as i nodded, "of course there is." i giggled as she smiled slightly clapping her hands. my eyes turned to david for a minute as i turned back to corinna, "i'll see you about rin but i've got to go-" i smiled slightly and giving her a side hug and then quickly speeding off out of her grasp. after a couples of seconds of leaving the group, i had a hand on my upper arms and i was made to stop. "davids what do you want?" i said to look into his eyes as he had a serious look on his face and i took a large gulp of my drink.

we made our way towards the kitchen sighing slightly as i seen it was empty, "okay what do you want?" i asked him over the very loud music, "cant we go to your car or something i need to talk." he said as i nodded, walking out of the room i locked eyes with ethan but he saw me with davids and a smirk came to his face as i flipped him off and walked out the door.

we walked out of the house, out of the driveway into a lonely street, i unlocked my car getting in the drivers as david got in the passengers and my whole body turned towards him as i looked at his face, "so? talk." i said as he chuckled nervously as i ran a hand through my long hair.

"okay i just want to say that i didn't actually cheat on you—" "but that's the whole reason why we broke up dave- david." i said as i leaned back slightly, "yeah but i didn't cheat, my management made me stop dating you so our team wold stop loosing money- i obviously said no but they made me do it." he sighed as i ran a hand through my hair, "well david there's nothing you can do now." i closed my eyes slightly and david ran his hand through his hair.

"okay is that all, i'm looking to go back in the house?" i asked as he nodded and we both got out of my car and i locked the door. we walked towards the house david slightly behind me, "can we just be friends at least?" he asked as he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer with my hand as i sighed.

"yeah okay." i hesitated but gave in as david grew a smirk on his face and we walked towards the house once again.

but somehow i ended up drunk at davids house with all of my old friends once again.

vote and comment!
i decided on changing something cause it was getting quite of boring in my opinion and there's a lot coming soon ;) luv u