- t w e n t y f i v e -

it was 3am, i was laying in complete darkness, my eyes wandering around my room as i quickly got up, slipping in my slides and grabbing my car keys.

i got in my car quickly driving down the road, straight up into the hills as i pulled up to a very familiar house, i got out locking my car and knocking on the glass door. i seen a tired david walking towards me as i smiled slightly, his messy hair and slightly grin as he seen me.

"i would question why you're here but i'm not mad at it." he singsonged as i giggled slightly and he closed the door. we walked towards david room and i got underneath the covers with david as he kissed my neck.

"you know... i really missed you, like a lot." he said and i could see his smile as i turned my head towards him kissing his lips for the first time in months.

my hands resting on his neck as he pulled me up on his waist, our tongues dancing with each other as i smiled into the kiss.

we pulled away breathless. "i love you okay i don't give a fuck what i tell myself. i love you forever okay baby." "stop rambling babe, i love you too—" he interrupted me with smashing his lips into my lips.

then we fell asleep with him leaving kissed in my shoulders and finally fell asleep with a smile on my face.

short chapter today sis i'm sorry
vote and comment bbys <3
luv uuuu :)