- t w e l v e -

" you had sex in here?"

we all walked inside the coachella grounds as i had david hand in mine, him not vlogging right now, making me happy as he walked to spend coachella together.

we were all at the bar as toddy walked alcohol, my hands wrapped around davids shoulders and i jumped up and he grabbed my thighs and i hugged him slightly as he kissed my face.

scotty vlogging and coming over to us, "do something for the vlog." he said as david twisted me around in a circle making me laugh loudly, i grabbed us to beers and gave one to david.

i drank my beer enjoying it as davids hands wrapped around from behind me.

—

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1m others

clairo chella baby
tagged daviddobrik, kristenmcatee, vanilladingdong

comments disabled.

2 days later.

it was later in the night, a couple hours left of the last day of Coachella, me in between davids legs as he had his hands wrapped around my shoulders, david kissing them slowly as i just sat there with my eyes closed and leaning into him.

all the others sitting around the grass close to us as i was listening to david and zane talk, "you might as well just go fuck in the car." zane mumbled making me laugh loudly as david shook his head as i sighed lightly.

i stood up holding out a hand to david, he grabbed it and stood up as we walked towards the bar, we got drinks and he wrapped an hand around my waist pulling me closer, my hands wrapping around his shoulder as he kissed my lips slowly as he squeezed my ass making me gasp and he took the chance to stick his tongue in making me smile lightly into the kiss.

we pulled away and he kissed my neck as i closed my eyes, "so you want to actually go fuck in my car." he said as i spit out my drink making him laugh as he pouted and i sighed chugging my drink as he smiled running a hand through his hair, i put down my drink and took his hand in mine as we walked out of the gates.

we walked to his car as we got in the back, he sat down pulling me over his lap as my hands wrapped around his shoulders as he smashed his lips onto mine, his hands roaring my body as he unbuttoned my shorts as my hands went to his button up, i unbuttoned it quickly as he unbuttoned my bralette, throwing it away as we pulled away for a second.

"there's a condom in the front." he breathed out as i bended towards the front, david enjoying the view as he put a hand on my ass as i grabbed a condom from the pocket in the front.

david was now pantless as he ripped the condom, he looked up to me as i smiled lightly taking it as i slipped it on, he touched the strap of my thong and he smirked as i pulled them down.

he slowly rubbed me making me lean my head back as he rubbed me faster making a pit in my stomach, i closed my eyes gripping his hair and he closed his eyes lightly.

he positioned himself as i was on his lap, he slowly moved into me as i started riding him, starting off slow and he pushed me onto my back on the seat as he was now above me, thrusting into me as i moaned his name.

after a couple more thrusts i came letting out a loud moan as my walls clenched around his dick, he let out his juices and he slid out of me laying on top of my body, i sighed quickly as he stood up and threw me my bralette, i smiled lightly putting my my clothes as he got dressed and threw away the condom.

we both got out and i straightened out my clothes and david grabbed my hand as he kissed my lips and we walked back to the grounds.

we walked towards the crowd as we seen corinna in todd's shoulders, he wrapped his hands around my shoulders as i leaned into him.

whats better than hugging your boyfriend after having sex in his tesla.

i wrapped my hands around his waist as i looked up st him and he looked down kissing my lips slowly as i kissed him back, we pulled away and i smiled as he stared into my eyes.

after listening to beyoncé perform we walked out to davids tesla, i sat in the front of everyone piled into the car, "it's smells like sex in here." zane said as i locked eyes with david and i laughed nervously and david drove off.

" you had sex in here?" zane asked from the back as david laughed, "exactly where your sitting." david said as i laughed loudly clapping my hands, "that's gross." he said as i laughed shaking my head.

love u baby's
vote and comment <333