- t h i r t e e n -

"you love me?"

i walked inside davids apartment seeing zane and jason there also, david smiled as sat beside him and rested my head against his shoulder, "hey." i smiled and played with his hair lightly.

"i need to film a video but just for a bit." zane said and i nodded, he set up his camera and they sat down in front of it, they started doing their thing as i went on my phone, answering some emails and shit like that.

"we're going to be doing dirty never have i ever!" zane said as i seen david look at me making me make a face at him and then he chuckled lightly.

"okay so never have i ever done it outside." zane said as david scratched his head closing his eyes, "i didn't know these were that dirty." he said chuckling lightly and zane shrugged as jason just laughed.

everyone held up their signs and i locked eyes with david as he smirked making me roll my eyes playfully, "david when did this happen!" zane asked playfully as davind smiled lightly.

"i cant say the internet will like find out everything." he shrugged as zane locked eyes with me as he smiled, "stella come in here real quick." zane said as i sighed walking and sitting beside david as zane smiled lightly, "have you ever had sex outside?" he asked and i nodded, "how was it?" he smirked as i closed my eyes leaning into david as he chuckled, "zane i would ask you about your sex life, but you don't have one." i sighed as david wrapped his hands around my waist and i leaned into him as i pulled up my hood up.

zane gave me a look he looked at the camera, "never have i ever had sex in a car." he said as i laughed and david held up his have in silence as i turned my heed looking at him and i made a face and he laughed, zane smirked lightly, "okay let's go on." he said as i heard kristen and liza talking and i jumped up running towards them as they tackled me in a hug as i smiled and we fell to the floor, "hey babies." i said as we all got up, i jumped on kristen back and she smiled grabbing my thighs as he plopped down on the bed.

david pouting making me get up as i laughed and sat back on his lap as he wrapped his hands around me once again as my hand went to david hair playing with it slightly, liza ok the phone to someone so she got up walking out as kristen watched then play the game.

"never have i ever fucked at a music festival." zane smirked as i laughed loudly, " i feel like these are directed towards me." davind chuckled but held up his as zane and jason smirked making me laugh.

they held up their signs as i just sat there in davids lap as i sighed quickly as my phone started ringing, i got up leaving davids arms as i grabbed my phone walking away around the corner so i wouldn't stop the video.

it was my mother, we didn't have a good relationship, she used to beat me constantly, all of that bullshit, so i moved out when i was eighteen to la by myself and a little bit of money i had, she was just an alcoholic mom, which was not good.

tears coming up to my eyes as i answered the phone, "mom." i said trying to act confident but failing instantly, "honey." she said as i gulped slightly and the tears slowly coming down my face.

"what is it?" i asked running a hand through my hair as i heard her sigh, "i just wanted to say i'm sorry." she said as my eyes brows raised, "wha-?" "for everything i've done, you seem happy now and i finally am okay, i have a fiancé and we're happy i just want to tell you to be happy and that i love you, also you and david are the cutest i can tel you love him." she said as now tears were leaving my face faster than ever, "i love you too, bye mom." i said needing the call, i slid down the wall as the tears wouldn't stop falling.

"hey you've been gone for- shit are you okay?" david said rushing towards me as he wrapped his hands around me and wiped my tears as i fixed my breathing slightly, "yeah- it just- yeah it's fine." i said as he sighed taking my body and lifting it as he carried us towards his room, we sat on the bed as he pulled me over his lap and i wrapped my hands around his neck as he fell back and we were cuddling.

"so uh- my mom called." i explained lightly as he rang his hands through my hair, "what did she say?" he asked as i looked him in the eyes, "that she's happy but she just called me to tell that's she loves me and she want me to be happy with you." i said as his eyebrows raised and my hand caressed his face slightly, "okay well just don't let it bother you baby, i love you okay." he said as my eyes widened and i instantly looked at him seeing his wide eyes also.

"you love me?" i asked as now my whole body was looking at him, "uh-yeah." he said as i smiled lightly, "i love you too." i said and he smiled as he pulled me in and i giggled as he kissed all over my face then lastly my lips, it lasting quite a long time as he was in between my legs now in top of me.

i heard the door opened as we pulled away seeing zane coming in with his vlog camera, david rested his head on my chest as i smiled at zane lightly.

"you guys are cute." he cooed as i laughed flipping him off. "we're the cutest couple out there so suck on that bitch." david said making me laugh loudly.

i love david dobrik ok
vote and comment!!