- t h i r t y -

all of us were sitting in david livingroom, davids hands wrapped around me and his legs at either side of me as i played with his hair.

"i love you two together." corinna said from the other side of the room with her hands wrapped around todd as i smiled brightly.

"so do i." david said as i looked at him, "when are yall getting married?" zane asked and i shrugged, "i don't know?" david shrugged and zane smirked and winked as i looked at them confused.

1 year later.

david and i were sitting where we had our first date, my legs on his as i played with his hair like always.

"will you marry me?" he asked and my eyes directed toward him, "wait- what?" i asked him as i sat up in front of him, "will you marry me?" he asked and i smiled brightly wrapping my hands around his shoulders and pulled away looking into his eyes, "of fucking course." i said as i kissed his lips.

"i love you." he peppered kissed all over my face and laid me down on the blanket.

"so that's how your mom and dad met babies." heath explained to daisy and harry.

david and i decided on having kids after we got married, and now we live together with our puppy, lola and our 2 kids, daisy and harry.

we were happy.

we were happy, together.

we were all happy.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY!!!
i will be publishing a new story about david i have already started writing it, and i'm actually very excited!!
luv you so much wow
vote and comment!