- f o u r t e e n -

"so you were my pretend boyfriend"

we were sitting in davids house, his head resting on my chest, after that day we have been inseparable, always together, 24/7.

"we should tel everyone we're dating." i said to david as he shot up and smiled as i giggled lightly, "okay but only if you want to." he said as i smiled and i grabbed his camera from beside me and he set it up on his tripod.

"how do we start this?" i asked as he turned on his camera, "she's pregnant." david blurted out i laughed putting a hand over his face as i made a face to the camera, "so we're dating." i said while i looked over at david as he nodded, "and she's also pregnant." he said as i shook my head.

"no, david is pregnant." i smirked as he laughed and nodded, "okays o we've been dating for nearly 3 months, and your friends have know for 2 and we are happy." i smiled as david wrapped his hands around my shoulders as i squeezed his cheeks together.

"well that's all yeah." he said as he quickly kissed my lips and i smiled lightly as my hands twirled his curls and we leaned back falling on the ground as i giggled lightly.

"okay bye." i said as david dragged me away as i took the camera turning it off while i laughed, i threw the camera on the couch as david stood above me, "do not throw my camera you rat." he said as i laughed and he looked down at me as i smiled lightly.

"we should go live on instagram." i suggested as he shrugged and pulled me up from the ground, i threw davids phone to david as started the live, i grabbed a water bottle from the kitchen as i ran up beside him sitting down, "heyyyy." i said into the phone as there were so many people, my legs going over davids lap as the comments freaked out making me laugh.

"i really don't know why we went live." i sighed as david laughed opening his laptop, "okay so we have a special announcement in davids next vlog." i smiled as david giggled nodding, "don't ruin it dave." i pointed a finger at his as he laughed loudly as i smiled.

"so funny story actually, a couple days ago david and i were in target and he literally got every single water, like every single one, that confused me so much." i laughed as david scoffed with a smile on his face, "i am a healthy man okay." he said as i laughed and brushed his hair with my fingers, "also i feel like i'm getting sick." david said as i rolled my eyes playfully, "yeah i know literally being so lazy right now." i said laughing as david nudged me slightly, his hand rested on my thigh rubbing it up and down as i looked at the comments, "how was coachella? good, very fun, good music." i smiled at the memories as i heard david chuckle, "very amazing, wonderful experience." he grinned as i shook my head smiling at him as i looked at the screen.

"besides that i seen beyoncé." i shrugged as david closed his laptop wrapping a hand around my shoulder running his fingers over my shoulder as i smiled lightly, "favourite food?" i asked looking over at davids who was sitting there with his eyes closed, "fucking chipotle bitch." zane said walking from around the corner making both of us laugh historically as zane came sitting beside me as he took david phone taking to everyone as david stared at me making me turn my head towards him as he ran his hand over my face making me smile slightly resting my head on his arm that was on my shoulder.

i completely forgot about zane beside me as david pulled me in for a kiss, a shirt one but zane definitely seen it, i turned my head looking at zane who was making a face at us, "yall nasty." he said as i laughed leaning back into david as he wrapped his hands around my shoulders.

after he ended the live we were all sitting in the livingroom watching zanes 200 video that i was actually in, "there's a snippet of you guys making out in this." zane said as i looked at david who laughed and i shook my head smiling.

"zane your exposing us." i scoffed at him but cracked after as zane made a face as david stroked my leg making me close my eyes leaning back into his chest.

"do you want to film a video with me?" he asked as i nodded as i stood up, "let me put on a different a shirt." i said as he nodded and i stood up walking towards his room, i grabbed one of davids 'clickbait' hoodies and threw it on over my black nike shorts, i grabbed my phone walking back into the living room as zane and david were talking about some random, vlog stuff anyway as david was setting up on the tripod.

i sat down on the beanbag as he turned on the camera, "cmere." he said tapping his spot beside me as i smiled and shifted towards david sitting beside him as he smiled, "were doing a mukbang." david said as my eyes brows raised, "is natalie bringing you the food? or do we have to order it now?" i asked as i heard the door open and i smiled lightly a so seen natalie come inside with the bags, she handed them over to us with some water and some forks, "we food by the way." i smiled into the camera as david laughed.

"also i'm sick by the way, that's why i'm so monotone." he said as i smiled lightly as i ruffled his hair, he smiled lightly as i squeezed his cheeks as i pecked his lips, "were gonna cut that out, there not getting that." i said as david laughed loudly clapping his hands.

"i'm gonna put up a black thing over it so you can't see our lips touch and they can go mental." david said as i laughed lightly, "clickbait baby." i said smiling as david nodded proudly.

"okay let's eat." he said opening the mcdonald's bag, i rubbed my hands together as i grabbed the chicken nuggets biting into one as he laughed and i closed my eyes, "were going to answer questions" david added as i nodded with a look on my face, "so basically these consisted of asking about our sex life and if we're dating so." david added as i laughed nodded, i took his phone scrolling through the questions.

"oh this is good, what is your favourite memory with each other, okay is this going up after you vlog or before it?" i asked him as he ate his chips, "after." he said as i nodded looking into the camera.

"okay so for our first date, david brought us to the hollywood sign and we had food, we stargazed and we had our actual first kiss before we went to his house, and like we had kissed before for his vlog but that like wasn't a real real kiss." i said as david but his lip slightly and i stared at him, "yeah that was a really cute date." he said as i smiled nodding, "one of our best memories is one from high school, which you probably don't remember, but when we were at one of the girls parties and dom crashed my moms car into the girls car and you were beside the girl standing there with the guy who was obsessed with you in high school and we just like standing there while dom gave money to the girl you were standing there and you walked over to me, you literally made me pretend to be your boyfriend so the guy could go away." he said as i clapped my hands raising my eyebrows, "oh my god, i remember that, he was so annoying." i sighed as i leaned back laying on the bean bag as i finished off my chicken nuggets.

"so you were my pretend boyfriend." i smirked as he laughed nodding as i gave the phone to david, "first time you said i love you?" he read the question chuckling as he turned the phone towards me as my eyes went wide, "who asked that?" i grabbed the phone.

"hornydobrik, nice name." i said as he laughed and we soon finished off the video without answering the question as i sighed lightly.

love this so much wow