- f o u r -

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 977k others

clairo coachella?¿
tagged daviddobrik

load 15,396+ comments....

user191 wowowo bby ur hot

lizakoshy oh my god baby ur so hot
clairo baby i love you

user373 shahs ur kinda hot thu

user63 #dtella

user37 ew slut

daviddobrik chella baby
clairo of course ;)

user18 well shit can they date

user37 not liza

user393 can you and david kiss for the vlog??????
daviddobrik ;)) clairo
clairo david no

user37 kiss david for the vlog!!!
clairo stop giving him ideas :/

user27 hottest baby

kristenmcatee u looking hot bby
clairo love u babygirl

user283 oh my god yes

lizakoshy kiss david for the vlog ;)
user YES
clairo STOP STOL STOP NO

i got out of my car walking up to david door, i knocked on the glass door seeing him walk to it as i smiled lightly, "hey ba- stel." he said as i smiled hugging his lightly as he pulled out his camera and turned it on to my confused face, "what do you want?" i asked as i walked past him seeing jason and jonah on the couch, i said hellos as david sat in front of me.

"we should kiss for the vlog." davind said as i made a face, "oh my god this is everyone's fault they gave you the idea." i sighed running a hand through my hair as david laugh, "she comes to la, you become close friends and now you want to make out with her!" jason said as i laughed loudly clapping my hands, "so you really want to kiss?" i asked him as he nodded instantly and i laughed.

"okay fine! but you have to buy me food for like 2 weeks." i said and he smirked, "deal." "okay stella that is the worst deal in the world he has money!" jonah said as laughed loudly smiling, "okay fine i'll kiss you for the vlog." i said and david cheered.

"take my camera." davind said to jason and moved over to me as i gulped slightly, "okay this is weird." i said as jonah laughed and davind smirked.

"right cmon." he said as my hand went to his face and his went to my face also, davind lips met mine as i heard jonah gasp as butterflies were circling my stomach, we pulled away and i smiled, "oh my god all of your fans are going to come for me." i breathed out as davind laughed and i hugged him and he fell back, i took his camera and smiled lightly, "so please don't come for me, it was davids idea and he was annoying me thank you." i said into the camera as david sat there laughing, he got up and told me to come with him,he stood where there was good lighting.

"that's for today's vlog, thanks for watching this video anything to add stel?" he asked and i rested my head on his shoulder, "uhhhh- davids biggest secret is that he enjoys to—" i was cut off by his hand over my mouth, "you aren't supposed to tell them my secrets i told you that." he said as i laughed and he side hugged me smiling, "david loves me guys." i said as he smiled and i squeezed his cheeks together as david smiled, "i do." he said as i smiled kissing his cheek.

"cut that out their going to think we're dating, we can't just expose each other yet." i said as david laughed loudly, "she's kidding! she's kidding! we aren't dating." he cleared it up and i smiled lightly.

he turned off his camera as i walked back to the couch sitting down and grabbing the blanket as i took davids laptop turning on some netflix, "hey you're connected to my netflix!" i said to him as he laughed lightly sitting beside me wrapping a hand around my shoulder and getting under the blanket, "i have a show soon." i smiled lightly as david smiled lightly, "i'm coming." he said as i nodded smiling as i tucked my hair behind my ear.

"yay." he said as i scrolled through netflix, "ohhhh- let's watch this." david said as he pressed on the conjuring, "davind all you want to do is scare me." i said as he laughed, jason vlogging as david wrapped his hands around my shoulder pulling me closer, "yeah cause we get to cuddle." he smiled as i laughed slightly hugging him back.

"jason stop!" i said as i seen jason videoing is making me cover my face as saving put his head under the blanket as i laughed, "jason go see your kids." i said seriously with a straight face making david burst out laughing as i smiled laying down again, jonah laughing loudly.

"jonah shut up, do you want so krispy cream?" david said as i laughed loudly smiling lightly.

i love david fucking dobrik
vote and comment! <333