- s i x -

"i like you, like a lot."

i jumped in davids car as he had his camera on and i smiled brightly, "hey babybayyyyyy." i dragged out as he laughed and i looked at the camera slightly, "david what the fuck!" i exclaimed grabbing penis pills as he laughed.

"alex and i took penis pills." he said as my eyes widened, "oh my god you're probably like so horny." i snorted laughing as david laughed loudly, "yeah like it gives you a boner at the slightest things." he said as my eyes widened, "oh god this will be a journey." i said as he laughed.

"oh my god." i said looking st him as he laughed closing his eyes slightly, "david we're going to the house so good luck with that." i grinned as he laughed starting the car, he turned off his camera and i leaned back in the seat letting he knees go to my chest.

"oh my god i have a boner." davids said as i burst out laughing, "out of what?" i asked and he shrugged making me laugh lightly, i closed my eyes laughing as i plugged in my phone to the aux.

"wait can i hear your music?" he asked and i nodded going onto spotify turning on 'flaming hot cheetos.' i sang along slightly as david smiled.

"i'm such a romantic, i never remember how things really happed." i sang softly, "cause you're attractive."

"you have such a good voice." he said and i smiled thanking him as we pulled up to the house, i got out as david and i walked round as david was behind me, we walked inside the house as david started vlogging instantly, "DAVID HAS A BONER! IS THIS YOUR FAULT!" jason as pointing to me as i clapped my hands laughing loudly as davids laughed behind the camera as i shook my head.

"HE TOOK BONER PILLS ITS NOT MY FAULT!" i said throwing my hands up in the air laughing as david recorded it all.

"you took boner pills the fuck?" jason asked, "IT WASNT JUST ME IT WAS ALEX TOO!" david yelled making me laugh clapping my hands as i looked at alex across the room who was with. his girl friend and his head in her chest.

after hanging out for some time, i was half asleep with davids blanket wrapped around david and i, my head on the croke of his neck as he was editing, my hand laying on his chest as he was basically asleep too. "do you want to go?" he asked quietly and i nodded slightly, he shut his lap top and stood up as i pouted not wanting to get up.

he sighed grabbing me as i wrapped my legs around his waist and jason's eyes widened, "bye jason." i said waving over davids shoulder and davind closed the door as we walked towards his car as he set me down in the seat with the blanket still around me as david jumped in the car.

he drove down the road and through la as i smiled lightly as the music played lightly.

we pulled up to the house after a few glances and a nice silence, i got out with the blanket wrapped around me, i ran towards the door as i heard david chuckled and he walked up unlocking the door, i took off my vans running into the livingroom jumping on the couch as i giggled slightly.

david jumped beside me and wrapped a hand around my waist as i rested my head against his chest closing my eyes, "i still have a boner." david breathed out as i giggled lightly, "your fault you took boner pills." i said lightly as i grabbed the remote from beside me turning on netflix, i turned on 'to all the boys i've loved before' and smiled lightly as i sat up grabbing the blanket putting it over david and i, my hand around his shoulder as my legs were over his legs.

my hand playing with davids hair as he closed his eyes laying his head on my chest as my fingers played with his hair watching the movie, davids hands tightly wrapped around my waist as i stood up making david groan lightly, "cmon david." i said as i turned off the tv and grabbed davids hand as i tried pulling him up and he pulled me down on top of him making me laugh lightly.

"i'm tiredddd cmonnnnn." i said dragging out as he stood up with him still having me in his hands, i giggled as he walked towards his room and he dropped me on the bed.

he threw me one of his shirts making me smile as i walked inside the bathroom getting changed into the shirt, i put my hair in a low ponytail and walked out setting my clothes in his dresser and jumped into the bed beside him, "what are you doing?" i asked as he was on his phone and he shut it off turning sideways to face me making me smile and laugh.

i turned off the light and david moved closer towards me as i smiled lightly as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "can i tell you something?" davids mumbled quietly as i hummed in response, "i like you, like a lot." he said making me smiled lightly, "i like you too, like a lot." i said as he kissed my cheek and i smiled slightly as my head rested in the croke of his neck.

then i fell asleep with a huge smile on my face that my cheeks hurt.

awh this chapter is funny and cute ok :)
i love david dobrik so much oh my god
vote and comment bbys <333