- e l e v e n -

"i introduced you as my girlfriend today."

i sat in my apartment with my phone on the table as i watched orange is the new black, i heard the door open but i was too comfortable to move, david and jason walked around the corner as smiled lightly, "love the way you knocked." i said as davids held up his camera already vlogging, he sat beside me as jason sat at the other side of the couch.

me wrapped in a blanket with davids shirt and some sweatpants as my hair was in a bun, "what do you want?" i questioned both of them as davind tugged at the blanket making me groan lightly and stand up to put it over us, i rested my head on his shoulder slightly as i paused netflix.

"we're going out to eat." he started as i stared at jason, "and you're coming with." davids added as i nodded laughing, we all walked into my room as david instantly got in my bed and jason settled for the bean bag in the other corner.

i opened my closet grabbing some mom jeans that were actually quite tight on my ass, but that's probably for me growing up, a bandeau top and i settled for some vans, i walked past david and into my bathroom getting changed quickly as i brushed my hair and teeth, washing my face and walking out to see both of them taking about something random.

i dropped on the bed closing my eyes as i heard davids chuckled, him and jason recording some thing as i grabbed my phone from the bed side table as i scrolled through instagram, "let's go." jason said as i nodded jumping out of my bed and walking towards the door, i grabbed my keys putting them on my back pocket.

"i love the way it's 4 am." i sighed and he nodded laughing as jason sat down in the back in i sat in the front.

he set up his camera and i made a face as i seen myself, "god i look ugly." i said as david laughed clapping his hands as we pulled up to chick fil a after lots of talking about random shit.

we got out and ordered, i at down across from david and jason as my phone kept blowing up, "what is it?" he questioned looking at my phone and i shrugged opening to see liza blowing me up telling me that she got all if us coachella tickets, "were going to coachella." i smirked lightly as david and jason nodded, david pulling his hood over his head as i started to eat my food, it being quick as it was quite early in the night.

i took a picture of him and smiled lightly posting it on my snapchat story as jason was on the phone to trisha for some random reasons and david and i were in a silence.

i finished my food patting my stomach as i leaned back as david laughed.

—

we got back into david car and he drove back to my apartment, my yawning lightly as we pulled up and he parked inside the carpark, i got out and walking up to the apartment door putting in the pin and we all walked inside the apartment and towards the lift.

we all got in and i pressed the my floor, all of us walking with some small talk as i unlocked my door letting them in and closing and locking the door.

i kicked off my shoes running into the livingroom and laying down ok the couch and wrapping the blanket around me yawning lightly.

"what time is it?" david asked me holding his vlog camera as i opened it seeing 5:23, "oh my god it's nearly 5:30." i sighed and he laughed lightly after yawning, jason asleep on my couch already as david laughed at him.

i got up and grabbed davids hand and we walked to my room, david kicked off his shoes and getting undressed as he laid in my bed, i opened my closet grabbing one a shirt it being probably davids, i put it on taking off my jeans and jumping in the bed beside david after i turned off the light.

i laid beside him as he had his eyes closed, he wrapped his hands around my waist and i smiled lightly as he rested his head on my chest.

"i introduced you as my girlfriend today." he said as my eyes widened even though you couldn't see me, "oh-" i said as i laughed lightly.

"well david- what are we?" i questions him as my fingers played with his hair, "do you want to be my girlfriend then?" he asked as he mobbed looking into my eyes and i smiled lightly.

"yes i do." i said as he laughed and kissed my lips slowly, my hands in his hair as he laid his head on my chest and i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

also there's a character change asap as clairo deleted all of her insta pictures sksk and i need someone who posts like all the time so character change whoop
YAYAYAYYAYAYAYYA
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH
vote and comment bbys <333