- s i x t e e n -

"thank god, fuck i left my camera, i gotta go but i love you baby."

after david got a new tesla, it was just a little upgrade as he said we were on our way to the airport and i had to leave him, i was driving as davids was vlogging, "so i'm going back to vernon hills and stella will be taking my car which is probably bad." he said as i smiled lightly shaking my head as we drove down the highway, davids leg up on the bunker as i laughed lightly at him.

we decided to get food at chick fil a as that was the closest thing, i drove inside the drive through ordering our food as i parked the car, we didn't want to go inside cause of the people so we were sitting in the parking lot.

both of us staring to eat our food as he kissed my cheek making me smile as i took a sip of my drink, a couple girls ran around to the side of the car waving at david as he opened the window saying hi, "oh my god stella and david oh my god!" the girls freaked out as i laughed lightly taking a sip of my food.

"can i just say i love you two together." one girl said as david thanked her, "why are you driving the tesla?" she asked as i laughed slightly, "im keeping his tesla for a couple days when he's away to vernon hills." i said and they nodded and got photos as i smiled lightly.

"also can you kiss for us?" david looked at me as i made a face at him, "cmon." davids said as he pecked my lips making me laugh loudly as the girls screamed making david laugh.

"david is a rat." i smiled as he put a hand on my thigh and i rested my head on his shoulder as the girls screamed thanking us and walked away as david closed the window and we finished off our food.

"let's go." i said checking the time and putting back on my seatbelt. i drove out of the parking lot and back into the highway towards lax, "i really hate lax traffic." i sighed as he nodded and set up his camera, "i need footage so we're doing a q n a." david said as i nodded slightly.

"these are literally all about our relationship." david said scrolling through the comments, basically all the questions david and i got were always about our relationship, "there's a person who asked about what our favourite sex position is?" he said as i turned to him giving him the eyes as he laughed.

"i'd have to think of that." i shrugged as david laughed loudly and actually looked for a good question, "favourite thing to do together?" he asked as i thought back ok what we do often, "its not like we're the most amazing people on the planet, we don't go do a lot of things, we literally just a regular couple." i laughed as david nodded, "but we cuddle, like way too much." i added as david laughed slightly nodding.

"i think we actually cuddle way too much, like it's weird, wherever we are. we literally just cuddle." david explained as i nodded laughing, "but we eat a lot also, which is probably very bad." i laughed as he nodded with me as i pulled up into lax, seeing all the flags and i drove into his terminal.

"i gotta go, i'm kind of late also." he made a face towards me as i laughed lightly and we got out of the car after doing a bit that david said he needed to do.

i got out of the car wrapping my hands around his waist, "can you just like stay with me?" i suggested even i though i knew the answer, he chuckled as i felt it though my body. i looked up and he kissed my lips slowly, we pulled away and i pecked his lips once more.

"okay now go." i said as he pecked my lips once more as i laughed, "bye baby, i love you." he said as he walked away slowly backwards, "love you too." i shouted back as i couldn't see him no more, i sat back down in the tesla seeing that david left his camera, then i instantly seen him run back and open the door.

"thank god, fuck i left my camera, i gotta go but i love you baby." he said as he pecked my lips once more and i waved as he ran back inside but not without leaving with a wink, i chuckled lightly starting the car and pulling out of lax and driving back to la.

i love david, all these thoughts flooding my head as i sighed leaning back into the seat as i turned on some music, the car driving itself as i turned on the aux, shuffling my songs letting which ever play as i took the wheel again as i started to drive down the road again.

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 878k others

stellawilliams todd was behind corinna so i blurred him oops also new user hehe
tagged corinnakopf

load 15,396+ comments...

user pretty girls

user27 hehe ur both so hot

daviddobrik wack caption, try again
     ↳stellawilliams fuck u rat :(
        ↳stellawilliams jk ft me ahahha

corinnakopf hottie baby ily
stellawilliams ur pretty baby ilyt

user73 awh babeee

user666 sluttttt

user383 awh you and david are so cute ohmgkfjf

user22 die

user6 happy birthday

user283 it's not her birthday ahahah

vote and comment!
also i am obsessed with shane dawson and i'm so excited for his new video ayayayayay