- t w e n t y t h r e e -

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1.3m others.

stellawilliams sad boi hours

comments disabled.

(all songs here are stellas just pretend for me pls!)

i sat in my apartment with my ukulele in my arms as i played some strings. humming some lyrics as i closed my eyes. "if i love you was a promise, would you break it if you're honest." i sang softly closing my eyes as i opened them again.

i got out of my bed grabbing my guitar and ukulele walking out to see my manager already waiting for me as i got in. "let's go i need to get this done and over with." i said as closed my eyes running a hand through my hair.

we pulled up to the venue as i got out and walked around the back but waving to fans, i walked backstage as i looked in the mirror at my outfit. some denim levi jeans, a bandeau top and my nike air force ones.

the producers walked giving me my guitar and ukulele as some music was playing already and i could hear the crowd. it made me smile slightly.

i ran out to the stage seeing everyone pushing and taking videos as i smiled slightly waving at everyone. i sat down on the stood and plugged in my ukulele, "hey everyone!" i said into the microphone as everyone screamed making me make a face.

"i'm singing a couple songs that aren't released so put down your phones." i said to the crowd seeing all the flashes go down.

i played a few strings and then started the song slowly, "don't be that way." i sang softly as i closed my eyes playing the ukulele strings. "fall apart twice a day." i just wish i could say what you say." sang softly opening my eyes seeing all the people making me smile slightly.

"show never tell, but i know you too well." i closed my eyes stopping the tears from coming to me a so leaned my head back slightly, "kind of mood that you wish you could sell." i sang once again opening my eyes as i continued playing the strings.

after singing a bit more, it got to the verse where they could find out who it was about it, "if i love you was a promise, would you break it if you're honest." i sang hearing some gasps from the crowd, "would you break it if you're honest." a tear slipped out of my eyes as i smiled, "tell the mirror what you know she's heard before." i opened my eyes seeing everyone smiling as i smiled seeing them all letting out a slight giggle.

"i don't wanna be you anymore." i sang the last verse and some more strings as i smiled.

"so that was a song, called idintwannabeyouanymore, all one sentence." i explained as they all giggled. "when did you write that!" someone yelled from the crowd as i smiled slightly giggling leaning my head to the side, "when i was getting a lot of hate, like a lot, things were going to shit to be honest, and these were my feelings." i shrugged as the crowd smiled slightly.

"but what can you do when life goes to shit for a large amount of time, but i'm finally happy." i smiled slightly as everyone awed making me laugh, "WHO ARE YOU DATING!" someone yelled from the back as i laughed loudly.

"oh fuck..." i said i into the microphone, "i'm not dating anyone." i cleared up as i laughed lightly.

after the show i was walking out of the venue with my ukulele in my hands as i had my phone in my hand, my hair down my back as i sighed lightly walking out towards the front. "i liked the songs." i heard a voice say from behind me making me jump slightly as i turned around to see david standing there.

"jesus fucking christ david." i said putting a hand on my heart as i leaned my head back, "what are you doing here?" i asked him as he sighed slightly.

"i was there at the show." he said as i nodded slowly and he started leaning slowly towards his car as i stayed still, "cmon i'll drive you home." he said as i nodded sighing walking towards his car as i sat down in the passenger seat putting my ukulele down in front of me as i smiled lightly as i heard my song playing on the radio.

"that's you!" he said excitedly as i nodded clapping my hands, david started driving down the empty roads as it was 11pm at night.

we pulled up to my apartment complex and i got out, "thanks david." i said about to shut the door but i hesitated, "do you want to stay over?" i asked him as he slightly smirked but nodded grabbing his camera and phone. we all walked up to my apartment as i unlocked it letting him in.

we walked in and i sat down on the couch as i sighed lightly, "go onto my netflix i'm just going to get changed, if you want sweatpants or shorts there's still some st the bottom drawer where you left them." i said as he nodded and we walked towards my room, i opened my drawer getting out a large t-shirt and some black nike shorts as i took out davids sweatpants and a shirt giving it to him as he smiled thanking me.

he got changed in the bathroom as i got changed inside my room, i put on my shorts, pulling the shirt over my head but it getting stuck in my earring as i tried getting it out.

"fuck." i said trying to get it out but soon heard a chuckle and some shuffling as david stood in front of me, as i could tell from the shadow. "can you help me?" i asked him and he chuckled fixing the shirt as i pulled it over my head properly thanking him.

"thanks." i said as he smiled jumping on my bed as he opened my laptop i jumped in beside him, getting under the covers as i laid a head in his shoulder and he played american horror story, "i missed us." he mumbled as i smiled, "i missed us too dave." i said as he wrapped a hand around my waist.

that night i finally felt happy and safe after months and months. with david.

vote and comment!!!
long chapter hehehe ;)