- s e v e n -

"HEY SAY THAT AGAIN FOR MY VLOG!"

i was backstage with my manager in a venue, my knee going up and down as i had the microphone in my hand, it was nerves, it was sold out but there was no one with me.

my manager walked out the door as i stood up looking in the mirror as i sighed slightly running a hand through my hair, i heard a very known laugh come through the door as a smile was brought to my face, david walked towards me as i wrapped my hands around his shoulder and my legs wrapped around his waist, " hey." i said as he dropped me on my floor, "in so excited to see you perform." he said as i smiled lightly.

"stella, you need to go on now!" my manager yelled as i nodded and as the others wished me good luck and led to go to the side of the stage. i grabbed my microphone and waved to my manager and i ran out to the stage.

"hey everyone!!" i yelled as everyone was screaming, "so i wanted to perform in la once again cause my first show ever was in la." i said as everyone screamed and i walked towards the stage.

"i'm going to start by singing a very special song to me, that is not even released yet, so you're getting a special surprise." i grinned slightly as i put the microphone on the stand and pretty girl started playing, i looked over to the side as david grinned and i waved at him slightly.

"polaroid of you dancing in my room, i want to remember." i started singing a so took off the microphone and walked towards the stage as everyone held out their hands making me smile, "i think it was about noon, it's getting hard to understand, to understand." i sang as i smiled lightly as i walked around singing, "how you felt in my hands." i sang.

"i could be a pretty girl." i closed my eyes lightly as i held up my hand. after the song ended i stopped slightly, " so i wrote this song actually before tour, i had got out of a pretty serious relationship and i always thought that i need to try so hard to be perfect for him and to be a pretty girl." i explained as everyone smiled lightly waving and recording me.

"but that guy is a fucking dickhead so what can i do now." i shrugged making everyone laugh as i looked over st david as he had his hands on the stage looking at me.

"are you dating anyone!" someone yelled from the crowd as i leaned my head back laughing along with the group, "i'm single." i smiled putting my hand under my chin with a bright smirk on my face.

"i'm not dating anyone!" i exclaimed as everyone laughed and another song started, me singing my heart out as i was happy.

"so do any of you want to ask me questions?" i asked and everyone and they screamed as i laughed lightly, i walked to the front to a girl as i kneeled down in front of her and held out my microphone, "what have you been doing since you've been in la and with who?" she smirked making me laugh as i nodded taking the microphone and standing up.

"so when i got home from tour i met with my old high school friend corinna, and then i became best friends with what you call the vlog squad and that's what's i've been doing." i shrugged and looked over at david as he laughed and winked at me lightly as i smiled.

"shit it sounds like i've been having sex with all of them." i set a hand on my forehead as everyone laughed, "HEY SAY THAT AGAIN FOR MY VLOG!" david yelled from the side making everyone laugh as i shook my head smiling at him.

"david, no." i said turning and walking towards him as he smiled and pouted, "please." he mouthed and i sighed and shook my head as a no, "david dobrik." i said stopping him and then turning back around to walk towards the front of the stage.

after a couple more songs i had to say goodbye, "thank you all so much for coming, HERE ARE MY FRIENDS!" i said and the while vlog squad rushed on to the stage as david stood beside me with his vlog camera beside me with a hand on my waist, "you did so well." he said hugged me as i wrapped my hands around his shoulders and he lifted me as i giggled lightly.

"thanks for coming." i said as he kissed my cheek making the crowd go even wilder that it was.

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!" i yelled into the microphone and we all ran off stage. i smiled happily hugging everyone else as they smiled.

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 879k others

clairo thanks for anyone that came to my show, love you bbys

tagged daviddobrik, toddysmith, zane, lizakoshy, kristenmcatee, vanilladingdong

load 13,296+ comments.....

user ur so hot

user38 we love friends

user017 baby

daviddobrik i was going to post this you rat ;(
clairo first come first serve hoe

user29 ahahhaha

user34 the show was so cute

user137 well shit

lizakoshy love u baby girl
clairo love love love u sexy

user272 ur so pretty

user29 hahahahaha

kristenmcatee sexy babies
clairo ;)

love u baybayyysssss
vote and comment!!!! <333