- t w e n t y t w o -

"guess who's back in the vlog!" david said into the camera as i looked up from my phone to see him having the camera on me making me laugh and smile slightly, "stella!" he said as i smiled slightly and waved at the camera.

he set up the camera on his tripod and i put down my phone and moved closer so i was beside david, "so we're going to address why she hasn't been in the vlogs for like months." he said as i laughed and nodded, "so we broke up." i said as david turned to me laughing,

"it was all a messy situation and were over it now and were friends." i explained as david nodded leaning back into the chair as i put my leg underneath my thigh, "we've gone past it now and were happy as friends." david said as i nodded running a hand through my hair, "but i'm staying in the vlogs and you can't do anything about that bitch." i exclaimed moving my head towards the camera as david clapped his hands laughing. "so so you wanna make out for my vlog again?" he asked looking at me as i slapped his chest gasping.

after he shut off the camera, i grabbed my phone again opening it as david started editing his vlog, "want any food?" he asked as he opened his phone and i shrugged slightly, "whatever." i said to him and moved closer looking st his phone, "ohhhhhh mcdonald's!" i exclaimed as he nodded and ordered our food and i sat back down.

i grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around me as i turned on his tv and netflix, "you're still connected to my netflix." i said as he laughed and nodded as he edited his vlog. "now i wondered why it took more money off my account." i scoffed making david laugh lightly as natalie walked through the door with our food as i smiled and waved at her as she set down the bag sitting beside me, "what are you doing here?" she asked as i laughed.

"david has to film a bit and we're getting food." i said as she nodded and i opened the bag, after grabbing my food i gave the bag to david as he pulled out his.

liked by daviddobrik, lizakoshy and 1m others

stellawilliams r rated

load 16,397+ comments...

user hottie

user384 ur so pretty

user397 i love you

user2036 i kinda hate u

daviddobrik picture by david
       ↳stellawilliams 😬

user383 hottie wow

user ur saying david seen her ass
      ↳user283 well no shit

user383 ur so hot

user293 ewwwww

user3947 die

lizakoshy my hot bby
      ↳stellawilliams just for u

user383 hehehe

user0173 such a dick

vote and comment!
sorry for the short chapter but a long chapter is coming soon!! luv uuu