- n i n e t e e n -

"bab-" "don't call me babe!"

i was sitting in davids house as he was editing basically half asleep, my head resting on davids shoulder as a movie was playing on the tv, david laying with his earphones in and a blanket wrapped around my body.

my hair in a ponytail as i closed my eyes slightly yawning, i opened my eyes again lifting my head to see an asleep david, and his vlog finished as i chuckled quietly. his phone dinging a couple times as it laid beside me, my eyes directed towards it as my eyes brows furred.

liza: come over pls

liza: we need to talk like now

liza: miss u dave xx

my eyes eyebrows raised as i sighed laying down beside him again as i closed my eyes. david moving under me slightly as i pretended to be asleep, he sighed muttering words under his breath as i opened my eyes slightly seeing text liza back.

i closed my eyes quickly as he got up and kissed my forehead muttering a quick i love you as i held the smile from coming to my face, i heard the door shut as i opened my eyes laying in my back, my eyes watering up but i closed them from letting the tears come to my face.

he was cheating on me, the only thoughts in my head, he was definitely cheating on me there's was nothing else, but he said he loved me.

after probably an hour of me laying there stuck in my own thoughts i heard the door open, my heart started racing as i seen a messy haired david walking into the room, "where were you?" i asked him, my protective side coming out. "the apartment, i needed to film some vlog stuff." he said and i definitely knew he was lying as the camera was laying on the kitchen table behind me, but i nodded and leaned back into the chair, he sat beside me as i moved looking at his face, my eyes wandering down his face and done towards his neck.

"david what is on your neck?" i asked moving closer as i moved my head and looked at the purple mark on his neck, when he didn't say a word tears fighting to spill as i stood up, "who was it?" i asked him as he sat there awkwardly as i rolled my eyes grabbing my phone.

"can you tell natalie to put all of my stuff in a box and send it to me, i'm so fuck—" "stella! i'm sorry okay it just happened and i didn't stop it, i didn't know what i was doing?" david rushed out as i scoffed.

"david you cheated on me." i reassured him as i closed my eyes leaning my head back as i closed my eyes, "i'm going home." i rushed out quickly and sped away towards the door, david took the time to run in front of the door standing there not letting me go.

"david let me the fuck out!" i said as i looked into his eyes, "bab-" "don't call me babe!" i said as i tried moving around him, "just let me go david, you know yourself if liza wanted to get back together you'd do it in a instant." i said and my eyes quickly widened at what i said, david mouth slightly opened at my words.

"babe it's a prank." he said as the tears ran down my face and i quickly closed my eyes leaning against the wall, jason soon walking out around the corner with a camera as david walked over to me wrapping his arms around my waist and i wipes my eyes as my legs wrapped around his waist. "you're a fucking dickhead." i said as he chuckled and pecked my lips as i sighed slightly.

"i hate you." i said as i looked at his neck, "who did this?" i questioned him as i played with his hair lightly, "corinna." he said as i laughed and looked at the camera again.

"fuck you corinna." i smiled as he ran towards the couch and we both fell with me on top of him as i giggled lightly. "david i hate you." i said as i sat on his lap and he laughed lightly and i squished his cheeks together.