- t e n -

"you got face fucked."

david and i were laying in his bed at three in the morning, both of us wide awake. me on top of him and my hands wrapped around his waist and his arms wrapped around me, "are you asleep?" he asked and i hummed as no and he got up and i was still on top of him.

"cmon." he said as he took my hand and we both walked out of his room and out to his backyard, "let's go skinny dipping." he said as i laughed slightly, "sure." i said cause i knew he could really see me, he took of his clothes jumping in as i took off my clickbait hoodie and black shorts, taking my hair out of the ponytail, david staring at me as i slowly walked into the water with my hands covering my breasts.

i got in standing in front of david as i laughed lightly seeing his hormonal state, my hands wrapped around his shoulders as he pulled me closer, he slowly moved my hair from my shoulder trailing kisses up my neck, my eyes fluttering shut as my hands wrapped around his neck pulling him close, he looked straight into my eyes, knowing david he would of made a joke but he was just so hormonal he couldn't.

my lips met his instantly as my fingers went to his hair, he grabbed my thighs pulling me up and our lips moving at a good pace, he slowly started walking to the side as he walked inside the house, we pulled away and i looked st him, "were wet david." i said and he smirked, "and you will be even more soon later." he said as i pushed back his hair from his face, his brown eyes darkening even more as he muttered a quiet jump and my legs wrapped around his waist and he carried us to his room well i guess anyway, he dropped me down on the bed and he was above me and i breathed out as he stared at me slightly before smashing our lips together.

"do you want me to do something about that?" i looked davind in the eyes as he had a boner and he nodded instantly, "yeah, please." he rushed out as moved done on the bed sitting myself up as i kissed his tip.

it was a pretty decent size, bigger than my ex's for sure, i slowly started pumping my with my hand as david grabbed the sheets and closing his eyes as i pumped faster and faster making his grab the sheet and his knuckles turning white as i took him into my mouth, he grabbed my hair tugging it as i closed my eyes doing my magic.

i heard a groan from him as i put his whole into my mouth, surprisingly not gagging at all, i ran my tongue around his rim and he leaned his head back letting out a loud moan, i soon finished him off as he came into my mouth, i stopped for a slight second but then swallowed the liquid.

couple seconds later, david flipped up over him having a hand on my hip and the other starting to run a finger around my area as his being nearly there made me feel a pit in my stomach, he kissed round the area as i groaned grabbing the head board and his hair in my other hand, his hands rubbing me as m knees shuttled up as david stuck one finger in, a slight moan leaning my lips as he started moving back and forth making me moan loudly, tugging st his hair he put in another finger making me moan loudly even more as he put another one in, this time i was all over, it felt amazing. extraordinarily, me tugging at his hand and and he looked up st me whispering sleet nothing to my ear, "now your going to ride me baby." he said as he grabbed a condor from the dresser as we changed positions, bye being on top as i was sweating now, "wanna put it on?" he said as i nodded taking the packet from him, ripping it with my teeth and taking out the condom.

i rolled it on his dick and he positioned himself as i moved done letting his whole go inside of me, moans escaping my lips as he tugged at my hair and kissing my lips as i rid him slowly, we changed positions so he was on top and now he was going faster, my moans escaped my lips quickly as the pit in my stomach got bigger and i let it go, clenching my walls against him as he came at the sudden instinct also.

i rolled off him and breathed out as i dropped beside him, "i'm going to clean up baby, i'll be a second." he said as i hummed in response, davids there me one of his hoodies and i put it on instantly.

he soon came back laying beside me as i cuddled into him and he kissed my lips, by hand resting in his chest as i pulled away from him laying my head on his chest as he had a hand wrapped around my waist and then i fell asleep with a smile on my face.

i woke up to david hands wrapped around me and a noisy zane walking through the room as david told him it get out, i unwrapped davids hands from me and walked inside the bathroom brushing through my hair and brushing my teeth. i put on my underwear and shorts and then looked at David one last time with a smile on my face.

i walked downstairs and starlight onto the kitchen, i finally focused to see everyone sitting in the living room as i smiled awkwardly, "hey." i said as i grabbed a water and walked sitting down on the couch, "you look like you just got face fucked." scotty said making me choke on my water as i coughed lightly with wide eyes, davids burst the awkwardness by walking out and sitting behind me, he wrapped his hand around  waist pulling me closer, "what time is it?" davind yawned as i leaned back into him, "nearly 1pm? why are you so tired?" heath said as david had his head in the croke of my neck,  he kissed it lightly as everyone freaked out and i laughed.

"nothing happened." i exclaimed as david wa smirking behind me, i cold just tell, i men's he is david dobrik.

"you got face fucked." zane said as corinna slapped him making me laugh lightly.

i'm sorry, kinky
vote and comment ;)