- t w e n t y n i n e -

we laid on davids bed with our hands wrapped around each other as i played with his hair, "oh god that feels so good." david moaned as i made a face giggling lightly as he opened his eyes looking at me.

"don't think it's a great time to moan." i said to him and he smirked raising his eyebrows, i rolled my eyes as him and he chuckled kissing my cheek slightly.

he pulled me over his so i was on top of him and looking at him as he stared at him, "stop staring." i said to him as he chuckled smiling, "no." he said bluntly as i laughed and he rested his hands on my waist as i sat up. "oh- what's going on here!" zane walked through the door as i laid back down and david hugged me.

"i want to do a q n a about your relationship." he said as i nodded laying my head on david chest. david looking bothered as he came in and i looked at him squishing his cheeks and pecking his lips then turning back to zane who was vlogging us.

"when did you start dating?" he asked, "uhhhh nearly 2 years ago but we had a break in between it." i said and zane nodded as david looked bored and i brought my hand running it through his hair, "what do you do a lot." play with our puppy, luna, and uh sleeping and cuddling." i explained and zane nodded.

"okay that's it i just need you guys for views okay." zane said walking away out of the room as i laughed loudly.

"we love getting used for clickbait." i singsonged as i rolled over and david chuckled, "okay okay okay with my hair again." he said pulling me closer as i laughed nodding, i started playing with his hair as his eyes fluttered shut with my touch.

"you're actually adorable." i said to him as he smiled slightly running his hands up and down my thigh as i closed my eyes running my hands through his hair. "you're actually adorable." he said to me as i laughed loudly opening my eyes to see him staring at me, my laughter died down.

both of staring at each other and my hands running over his face as he pulled me closer and our lips met, his hands slipping underneath my shirt as i sat dine on his lap.

"i really love you." he said as we pulled away and i hugged him kissing his cheek as he kissed my neck sucking on it slightly as i laughed lightly, "that tickles." i giggled as he continued kissing my neck repeatedly.

"oh fuck." i said laughing as he sat on top of me kissing my neck as i laughed and he pinned my hands above my head.

"this positions seems fairly familiar." he smirked at me as i laughed lightly, "yeah you could say that." i grinned at our positing as david kissed my lips, his lips lingered down my neck as my eyes fluttered shut, his soft kissed made his way down to my chest as i tried to move my hands.

"hey hey now baby, no touching." he said making me opened my eyes to see his eyes staring straight into mine, his head kissed my neck and behind my ear again and my eyes fluttered shut.

"shit." i pushed out of my lips as he let go of my hands and then when i tried to move them he grabbed them once again, "like i said no touching baby." he whispered into my ear making me bite my bottom lip slightly as he kissed my soft spot making a soft moan leave my lips as david pulled my shirt over my head.

"if someone walked in we are fucked." i said as i opened my eyes and he laughed slightly, seeing the desperation in his voice, i got up and locked the door slipping the shirt off my body as i laid down back down and wrapped his fingers around my sweatpants, slipping them off and i leaned back.

he kissed the insides of my thighs spreading them apart, my hand gripping his hair slightly as he slowly kissed my vagina.

and that's how we ended the night, with him in between my thighs, hands wrapped around them and one on them around his shoulder.

i actually love him.

shit i'm sorry for this
vote and comment!
1 chapter left + flash forward!