Someone Entirely New

Unedited

You were walking to your morning classes with a big smile on your face. After a day like yesterday, it's hard not to walk with a pep in your step and feel like you're the most special person on the face on this Earth! You hummed to yourself, remembering all the boys in that host club that helped make you feel this happy. There was Zen, the leader who was super hot and albino. He had large, warm hands and was super comfortable to be around. There we Jumin, the suave and sultry man who had a can't in his lap at all times. You don't know why, but you craved attention from him. Jaehee was Jaehee and she will always be Jaehee. Then there was Yoosung, who was the adorable gamer that made you want to protect him from everything in the world. There was Seven, who was super comfortable to be around and he loved to play pranks. There was V, the artist who seemed to be troubled and he started crying but he was so sweet and kind you wouldn't mind staying with him forever. Finally, there was Saeran. The bad boy who kissed you so passionately that you can't shake the feeling from your lips, not even now. You brought your two fingers up to your lips, pressing their tips on your bottom lip. You smiled and twirled around in that yellow dress of yours just thinking about that kiss, that almost decided to go French.

That's when you caught onto someone. You could recognize that white hair with pink highlights anywhere. You squealed to yourself and started to run, which was very hard to do in Mary Janes.  You started to see a group of girls surrounding him. You noticed that he had a smile and his blazer on all the way, buttoned up instead of hanging loose on his Arms. He wore a blue rose adorned on the collar of his blazer and his mint eyes were more kind than wild. He seemed like an entirely new person with that new demeanor of his. You stopped running and just started trailing the group, forgetting your class was in the entire opposite direction. 

This made you start thinking of what Jumin said. Wait, or was it Zen? Either way, one of the two leaders of the club said it. They said that he'd be a good boy tomorrow and thst was his trope. Is this what they meant? Did he have multiple personality disorder or was it all just a game? Either way, you felt so compelled to introduce yourself to this new version of Saeran, this entirely new person that those lips have been given. However you didn't want to interrupt the time men he was having with all those other girls, so you simply trailed along behind him, smiling and picking up whatever you could from the conversation.

Then the girls all left, their classes arriving. Saeran sighed and smiled. He turned around on his heel and noticed you were standing there. You felt a poof go off in your mind and your blush sprang into action, heart start beating too fast for anything to be comfortable, and that nervous attraction was in full blossom. You started to play with your hair, twinkle your fingers, any nervous fidget you preferred to do Is what you did. You heard a refined, sophisticated chuckle come from Saeran. He walked up to you and placed a comfortingly hand on your head, causing your emotions and crush to shoot through the roof!

"You must be the new girl from yesterday. I apologize. It must be confusing seeing me act entirely different than I was. It's complicated. I'm also afraid I don't have any memories of yesterday other than what I'm told. I'm terribly sorry you had to meet Unknown first."

Unknown? Was that the name of his split perosnality? It was kind of an odd name. And if so, what name did Saeran go by when he acted so gentlemanly? You could always ask him in a minute, but for now you shook your head and smiled at him. You understood, you understood perfectly. Multiple personality disorder is nothing to laugh about, yet it is something that can be improvised adapted, and overcome as both a sufferer and a supporter of the given sufferer. You would still love Saeran's no matter what! ...you say after meeting him yesterday and having "Unknown" almost French kiss you...

"No no no! I understand Saeran! Or do you go by another name?"

You ask cocking your head cutely. After all the experiences with this intense emotion yesterday, you've learned to control it and your stutter. Even so, that didn't take away the burning feeling inside your body and the overflow of happiness of when he accidentally grazed your hand or smiled at you. Because that smile of his, unknown or not, could cure cancer. He did this little giggle like laugh and smiled at you, hold,omg out his hand towards you.

"Let's walk you to your class. Shall we?"

You nodded, taking his hand without a single shred of hesitation. You felt his fingers weave through your own, entwining them with your own. You couldn't help but beam with pride as you started walking in the opposite direction. What you didn't realize is that Saeran was having you lead in your little walk, for he had no idea where you class was. As you walked, out maintained your conversation. And you were maintaining that warm feeling that was itling through your entire body. That feeling of attraction, love, and having a powerful crush. That anxious, nervous, blissful, happy feeling that was pulling through your veins.

"Well, you're right about me. I do go by another name when I act like this. When I'm acting how I am now, or when I am the person who I am now, I go by the name Ray. But it's easier for everyone else, especially the guests of the host club, to indenting me by a singular name. So I go by my birth name, which happens to be Saeran. I don't mind which you call me, but I know Unknown gets extremely happy when he is called by his name. I never knew why. He is an oddball."

Oh, that makes a ton of sense! Saran is his broth name, but his personalities have two different names they prefer to go by! That happens a lot with people who suffer from multiple personality disorder. Ray's mint eyes seemed sad, so you squeezed his hand for him to look in your own. You flashed him a big smile to show that you understood everything he said. Even if nobody else does, you were going to call him Ray! Starting now!

"Ah, so you are aware of your split personalities, Ray? That's so cool! I hope you don't mind if I call you and Unknown by your names, right?"

You watched his concerned frown form into a smile, amusing a pulse of love to go through your body. It was almost electric. You loved it and it forced your normal smile to go into a dopey grin. Your heart was racing, your face felt like exploding, your hand was entwined with Ray's, and you loved every second of it. He reached over and gave you an anime girl head pat with his free hand, still walking across the campus to get you to your morning class. Ray isn't such a dreamy gentleman~

"Aren't you the most precious thing I've seen. Of course, you can call me whatever you want. I'll be happy to take care of you anywhere especially if it still in the host club! Speaking of the host club... yesterday was your first day, was it not? Would you mind telling me what exactly unknown did to you? I sure hope nothing bad or extreme happened. Sometimes not unknown can get carried away when it comes to new guests. Last time I left him alone with a new guest he made her so flustered she refused to come back for a week until she was sure I was me, or I was Ray in better terms."

You got super flustered and you averted your eyes, looking down. You stopped. Luckily you were Inches in front of your classroom. You nervously kept your hand in his, not wanting to let go but still super flustered. Ray must've be so confused and worried about what Unknown did to you. Ray seems like the type to worry sick about something like that. You took a deep breath, holding it in your lungs for a second. Then you finally let it slip.

"Unknown kissed me."

Ray was in shock. He froze like a deer in headlights. You slipped your hand away from Ray's and whole he was frozen you gave him a peck on the cheek. Then you hurried into your classroom, waving back at him. You kept a nervous smile up, heart going over a dectillion Miles per second. That's an exaggeration, duh. Even without the expansive amount of hyperbole, you were pretty flustered about that. So when you got into the classroom, everyone was laughing about how red your face was. You sat down in shame, replaying thst small scene in your head over and over again until you hit the realization.

You kissed Ray

1553 Words

A/N

Yay longest chapter! I hope this makes up for the lack of two updates yesterday! I tried really hard on this one!

Please comment. Wether it's reactions, a funny joke or reference, calling me out on a fourth wall break, criticism, or compliments. I just wanna see a few more comments on this book. I'm trying really really hard.

I love you all so much!

~Eva