Jumin's Favor

Unedited

You were walking up to the school fountain, just another day. Just like yesterday, you were hoping for an uneventful fluff day where you could just enjoy everything and have fun and be with the boys you love. You wanted to spend time with every single one of them and make everyone happy. You were smiling, humming a familiar tune to yourself, and almost skipping in your yellow dress and Mary Janes. Your eyes lock onto the host sitting on the fountain. You were expecting Ray, Seven, or Yoosung like normal. Maybe even V because he seemes to be extremely happy nowadays. Or Jaehee and Zen waiting on you. But no. You were surprised when you met two stone cold eyes staring deep into your soul. Jumin Shan was there, fiddling with his sleeves and raven hair caught in the gentle breeze that was given off in the crisp cool air.

"Ah, you've arrived. Good. I was begging to worry about you, princess."

Jumin stood up and walked over to you. You noticed there was a red ribbon hanging out of his pocket. A red ribbon? What I saw it for? You felt Jumin take his large, cold hand and lift your chin up so your eyes could meet his despite the height difference. His other hand swiped the red ribbon out of his pocket. It was long enough to wear around your wrists tied together or your neck. Woah, why did your mind go there of all places? That's kinky. Well it's Jumin and his second bad end... no! Bad reader! You mustn't jump to conclusions! Jumin looked at the ribbon, then back at you.

"I have a favor to ask of you, just for today."

Okay now you had this giant dopey grin and a widespread blush in your face. All th possibilities ran through your head. Bad Reader! Stop being perverted! Stop being lewd! No, don't you dare. Imagine him with his pants back in right now! Now, don't mentakly take of his blazer! Now you're imagining tugging him by the tie and kissing him rough, huh? You kinky girl. Jumin took the ribbon And walked around you, taking your hair and pulling it back into a long ponytail similar to Zen's. He tied it at the end with the ribbon. Once he was done, he walked around and took a look at you. You swore his stoic face had a tiny bit of blush on it. He warmly smiled at you.

"There we go. Now you look like my girlfriend."

If you had a drink, it would officially be spat out. Girlfriend!? Where the heck was this coming from?! Were you dating Jumin and not aware of it!? Your face felt super hot and your heart was racing. Turns out the blushy mood from yesterday isn't exactly gone just yet. Jumin placed his hand on your cheek staring into your eyes a moment. You had no idea what was going on, but you didn't mind. You kinda liked Jumin showing you attention like this. He never pays attention to you anyways. Then he looks around, his cold eyes darting. Was he looking for someone? Then he caught into someone. You look to see who it is.

She wore her school uniform with no sleeves and she cut the chestline to showcase some over he cleavage. She has hot pink, almost red, hair and golden eyes. She was gorgeous. Was that jumin's girlfriend? Was he using you to make her jealous? ... why does your heart hurt on the inside now? You haven't chosen a path yet! You heard Jumin sigh in annoyance before turning to you. You refocused on Jumin because you didn't want to look at that pretty girl and feel dumb and ugly in comparison anymore. He pointed to her with his thumb, going back. 

"That is the girl my father picked as my fiancé. From stories I've heard, she's a gold digger and she's pretending to be a student here. Hence her yellow dress doesn't fit in with the others. I need you to pretend to be mine until she decides to give up on me."

Oh, okay. That made a lot more sense. You smiled at Jumin, nodding. That gave your answer. So you just had to pretend to be Jumin's girlefirjed for a day and that's it, huh? You look over st the gold digger, balling yur firsts at the sight of her. A gold digger, hmmm? Those are never good. And by Never we mean never. It kinda sorta made you want to punch her. Wait, no. We aren't violent here. Violence is bad. You calmed yourself down real quick and looked back at Jumin. You took his hand in yours, entwining the fingers. You giggled at him.

"Then shall we head to class, Darling?"

Jumin smiles that rare smile of his. He used his free arm to push you closer to him. He forced you to link arms with him without breaking hand contact. Then he replies to your question.

"Yes we shall, princess."

843 Words

A/N

I had a softball game last night, sorry. I'm in a little bit of pain but I can get over it. I'm not very happy right now. I'm sorry for the bad chapter I'm the worst author ever I don't deserve any reads.

But if you are reading... please vote and comment.

~Eva