Bad Boy's Back

Unedited 

Class is over and you would rather die than get to the hallway. You already had a bunch of bullies write on your desk when you left for the bathroom in the middle of class. You'd rather not see what they can do to you in the hallways. You cringed and sighed to yourself, coming to the city clusion you just have to face it head on. You were about to stand up when you heard the girls of the class all squeal. You turned your head and saw none other than the bad boy persona of Saeran standing in the doorway, jacket off his shoulders and arms crossed. It's Unknown. His wild mint eyes looked into your own and he smirked soemthing awful. 

"Hey there princess. Heard you need some sort of escort or something? Jumin sent me here."

The girls all turned around to see you. They all scowled at you and made very threatening gestures. Obviously unknown noticed this, so he glared at the girls. When they noticed him doing this, he grinned maliciously and cracked his knuckles. Their faces went pale and they all stepped aside. Unknown looked back over at you, face relaxed. You didn't know what you should do. Should you go with him and walk to the Host Club? He would protect you from being bullied in the Halls, but that would be a bit selfish. 

"Come on, you got a personal invitation. What more do ya want!?"

He rolled his eyes sarcastically. You couldn't help but laugh a little bit, taking the steps towards Unknown. You watch that scowl turn into a smirk. He uncrosses his arms and stands up straight, not leaning on the door frame any more. He held out his arm and you took it without hesitation, surprising the split personality. He doubted you even noticed what you were doing, still it was great. Maybe if he listened carefully he could hear your really loud heartbeat. He could last time and that's what made you such a fun toy, even on his second day of playing with you. He wondered how long it will take him to be bored of you.

Meanwhile you hardly realized you grabbed his arm like a princess being escorted to the ball. But the fact he was sent here for you made your heart race. You could feel your face burning up and the smile on your lips couldn't be wiped away. Not even with the power of Oxyclean, and that gets the tough stains out! You followed Saeran as he started to walk out of the room. Even a few steps and you had people glaring at you with such hatred and jealousy. You frowned and just kept your eyes on your feet. It felt terrible to be hogging everyone like this, vent though they made you feel so happy. Then you heard his voice.

"Hey, don't you get all sad on me. It's not attractive on you. Smile and smile right now before I make you smile. And you don't want that with everyone watching~"

You squeaked and fixed your posture. You moved your eyes back up and straight. You could hear Unknown snicker right next to you, clearly amused by that flustered reaction from his little flirting. Your face was burning up and your blood was boiling in the veins. You felt a wave of heat go through you in that last sentence, like your blush was synchronized with your heart beating and his flirting caused it like a tripwire. Hopefully you could get comfortable with them soon, this anxious attraction was starting to get really old and uncomfortable. That or this is just a plot device so the author doesn't have to write that painfully awkward heat wave thing thst pretty much makes no sense. Sorry about dat. You decided to ask Unknown something. You should contribute to the conversation, yeah?

"Hey, Unknown?"

He freezes. Oh right, he wasn't aware that you actually knew his name. Before you could even think of anything to ask him you feel the wall collide with your back and gasps in the hall. People all stared. Girls with jealous eyes, boys with shocked eyes, and fangirls who are confused on who to ship you with at this point. Unless they just decided it's gonna be a harem no matter what they do. Unknown was growling low, his wild eyes glowing mint green. You could see his teeth. Have they grown sharper? You felt so scared. What was he going to do to you!? His face was hovering real close. His hand was pinning your arms above your head and his other was helping him keep his balance against the lockers. He lowered his head a little bit, feeling your foreheads touch. He felt like he was growing closer. His lips were awfully close to yours. You could hear the growl of his voice and breath on your lips when he spoke.

"Say it. Say it again, princess. Say it again or I punish you~"

You were trembling. What should you really do? You couldn't look away from his eyes. There was something else Inside of them. It wasn't just the wild maniacal part of him reflected in that beautiful mint green color. There was something else there thst you usvent really seen before. You couldn't name it. Want? Desire? Lust? Whatever it was, he wanted you to say his name. Not Saeran, but Unknown. You were scared of what he'd do to punish you. You many eyes were on you. Jealous girls, surprised boys, and fangirls galore. Which were you more scared of? Bullies or Unknown? Well, you kinda wanted to say his name. You kinda wanted to see where this would go. What he'd do. Your voice was nothing but a soft whisper because of the intense fear you have right now. Intense fear and self-consciousness.

"Unknown."

Then you felt it. His lips crashed against yours. Gasps and screams through the entire hall. His lips were cold, yet oddly satisfying. Just like the first kiss. Then he slid his tongue against your bottome lip, trying to finish what he started on your first day at Mystic Academy. You gave him access ans he felt all around your mouth. You didn't know what was going on, but you liked it. Your body felt warm and hot. You're heart was beating so fast, almost too fast to be humanely possibly. It felt like everyone else in the world dissapeared and the only two left were you and Unknown. You blocked out everyone else. They didn't matter. They weren't important any more. Who cares if you were being selfish!? You were happy! Thats the only real important thing here, yeah? Yeah! You don't care who hates on you!

You didn't want this to end.

1127 Words

A/N

Wow I'm really slacking off recently, huh? I'm so sorry for my terrible writing. I'm just now the absolute worst, aren't I?

But hey, at least our favorite bad boy is back! Heh heh....

Heh....

I love you guys! Keep reading and commenting! It makes me so happy when I see comments!

~Eva