Off Limits

Unedited

The bell rang throughout the whole school. Classes were finally over. Eager to see those very boys you felt like you've fallen entirely in love with, you booted out fo the room towards the staircase. You didn't care if it was inproper for a lady in a dress with Mary Janes on sprinting up two flights of stairs and down a long hall to music room three. You wanted to get there and you wanted to get there now. You didn't care who you ran past Or knocked down to get here. You were here and that was what mattered. You skidded yourself to a halt once you were in front of the doors. You look to your side and see a very surprised Zen standing there. He was one of the guys you were extremely comfortable with. 

"Wow, you got here quick (name). Were you eager to see us? Or... were you eager to see me?"

He asked, red eyes pouring into your soul. He's sexy and he knows it. He knows it damn well. But he just felt too comfortable to you. Like a big brother but with an incest fetish. Wait, that was a REALLY BAD example nO. Okay. Let's think Tamaki from Ouran Host Club, the original. He has his whole club as a family but he was still in love with Haruhi. That was the kind of feeling that zen gave you, despite the fact that he was the one who was representing Tamaki in this crossover fic. Not every reference can be perfect! Lord of Honey Budda Chips, give me a break!

"I'm eager to see everyone! But it's especially nice to see you first, Zen."

You smile at him. You watch his cheeks grow even a little bit pink. From what you understood, Jumin was shocked he got that reaction to you. Was it really that odd? With a job like being a host it would be natural to get flustered every now and then by your guests, right? They have to run into perverts at least one time or another. You see his hand move towards yours, but he brings it back and his eyes are pried away from you. He looks up and smiles. Who was he smiling at? You had a feeling it wasn't a guest. You turn around and two golden hazel eyes are staring st your own, heartbroken. Jaehee was standing There. She cleared her throat and pressed her glasses up to her face.

"Zen, is the club open for business? We can start an early shift. Just you and me."

Jaehee offered the albino. Zen was blushing while looking at Jaehee as well. It would seem to you he had feelings for the crossdressing woman. You giggled to yourself, seeing a need to take a step backwards. Both hosts looked over at you, clearly confused by what on earth your gesture was hinting at. You made a small hand gesture at both of them and then put some words to go along with it,

"You two seem like you get along well. Are you in a relationship?"

If Jaehee had a drink, she spat it out. Her glasses fell off her face, which she was blushing loudly. Just like tamaki's priceless blushing face when he saw Haruhi as a girl for the first time. Another Tamaki reference for a character who isn't supposed to be Tamaki's role... oh well. Looking back at zen his face was making his eyes feel shame. Both of them were extremely flustered by the statement, causing you to let out a nice laugh out loud. Why was it more fun teasing them about being with eachtoher than flirting with either of them? Well, we know which two routes you aren't going to be following in this fanfiction! Ha ha ha!

"I'm taking that as a yes. Zen's Officially off limits~"

You chirped, skipping around in a circle. You can't really go anywhere because you're waiting for the other hosts in the club to have a good time like last time. It's hard to believe you were acting like this after meeting them just yesterday. It's like you just seemed to wedge yourself in their daily life. You seemed to become very close with all of them in a span of ten chapters so far. Well, at least with three characters. Jaehee and Zen right now, then Ray earlier this morning. You got points for all of them! But only romantic points for Ray since he held your hand all the way to class. Ooh! Thinking about it makes your face go entirely red! 

"Woah!, looks like the world I saw having the reddest tomato face contest! Jaehee you're the grande winner!"

You all turn around and see Seven standing there, red headphones hanging off his neck. Soon after comes Yoosung, running with green earbuds in his ears. Behind him was  V with a sketchbook in hand And Jumin with his cat in his arms. Cat, not can't. I know I made that spelling mistake last chapter and someone pointed it out. Yeah, I used a fourth wall break for that supid little thing. Fight me. Back to the story. Ray was behind Jumin, sorting a bouquet of roses no he got between colors. Yellow, red, and blue. You suspected blue wasn't his favorite because he wore a blue rose. The four other boys stood in front of the door. The gang's all here. Oh, and you. It made you wonder where the other girls were. Shouldn't they be running here by now? Or are they too prim and proper to sprint up the stairs like you had.

"Oh, hey (name)! You've come back! Couldn't resist the host club, eh~?"

Seven joked, wrapping an arm over you shoulder and laughing. Yoosung bounced over, doing the same. Yoosung was a small boy, so he had to stand on his toes to wring an arm around you. You laughed as they swayed you back and forth playfully. Wow, they really are the best! V was examining a drawing in thst mysterious sketchbook of his. Jumin looked over at Zen, who started getting a runny nose and sneezed a few times. Jaehee got over her flsuterdness and offered him a handkercheif. Then there was Ray... you locked with his mint green eyes. You smiled at him and tried to use your eyes to get him over here, but it looks like he's too dense to understand.

"Get over here, Ray!"

Everyone shot you a weird look, but ray smiled wide and walked over there. He wrung his arm over seven's shoulder, causing his face to brighten up entirely. The four of you started swaying playfully until the sneezes king of the Mystic Host Club finally decided to open the doors. Seven and Yoosung booked off, running to see who could claim what's booth for the day. They left you and Ray in the dust. V power walked in afterwards, hoping to get a booth far in the back for some reason. You made a mental note to visit him later on. Jaehee and Zen lake day in at the same time while Jumin stayed behind with the two of you. You turned to him when you hear him start to talk to you.

"You're aware of Ray's personas then? Good. It's rather hard to explain. It seems you also enjoy the club enough to come back. It's a pleasure doing business with you."

And like that, Jumin walked into the club to claim whatever booth he could find. That left you and Ray standing outside the doors. You could hear clamoring girl's voices behind you, growing nearer. Ah, so they have timing according to plot device? That's good to know. Just like your run-of-the-mill anime. Ray clears his throat and you look over to him. He is holding out his hand, chin is adorned with half of a black glove. He smiles warmly at you, those kind mint green eyes pouring into your soul. Your heart pounds and your face erupts in a widespread blush as you hear his savvy voice ring in your ears.

"Shall we, Darling?"

1325 Words

A/N 

Wow, isn't that a perfect number? lol! 

Oh yeah! HELLO HAILEY I KNOW YOU ARE HERE YOU CIMMENTED ESRLIER IN THIS BOOK!!! if she comments under this little sentence right here go follow her. She's an awesome person.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Further along in this book I will be taking away different routes like I have with jaehee and zen, leaving a true partner in the end. Who will it be? I don't know.

But please comment.

Please.

~Eva