Warm Hugs

Unedited

Jumin was walking towards you. You know, like that cliffhanger from last chapter. He then got down on one knee in front of you sitting in that chair. He took your arms and started to examone them. His hands were slender and warm, sending gentle touches all over your skin. You didn't want him to let go of you. Then his hands went up to your face. He had one hand on each side, turning your face on each side so he can see the damage that girl Melanie caused you. You heard him audibly sigh.

"Lots Of cuts and bruises. That's to be expected. Does it hurt when I touch you?"

Does it hurt? Actually hi:touching you makes it better! You smiled contently and shook your head in a response. Jumin smiled at you again and that feeling of joy and contentness, for a lack of a better word, flooded through your systems again. Jumin stood up and placed his hand on top of your head. You felt yourself blushing really hard, causing your cuts to feel really warm. You couldn't wipe the grin you had off of your face. Jumin looked down at you from his standing up position. But he wasn't cruelty looking down at you like a king does a peasant. No. He was looking down at you almost with a great affection in it. He ruffled your hair a little bit.

"Good. I want you to be as comfortable as you possibly can here in the Mystic Host Club. The Host Club is like a giant family. We are all brothers. You are now included inside of that. We care deeply for you."

You lean stand up, wobbling a bit. Then you give a hug to Jumin out of nowhere. You heard Jumin gasp and felt him tense up. Then you felt his arm wrap around you. Big strong arms offering you security and safety. You closed your eyes and smiled, feeling warm envelop you like a large blanket tucked around you. You really didn't want to let go. You could stay like this forever and ever and never get tired of it. Everybody loves hugs! 

"Thank you for worrying about me, Jumin."

Wow, I just realized you haven't really talked in a while, Reader! Isn't that how most protagonists are in stories like this though? Whatever that's fine. Jumin just smiled and rose one arm. He gsve you the classic anime girl head pat. You beamed up proudly at him. Jumin decided that was enough hugging and he let you go. That meant you had to let him go or else it would be super duper awkward. You didn't want to! Now your whole body feels cold! You are like Olaf, you really really like warm hugs!

"(Name). Enjoy the Host Club As much as you can. You're family to us."

And with that, Jumin turned around and started walking back to where his cat and a large group of girls were waiting for him. You paused, watching him walk back. His hips were swaying a little bit as he walked. Wonder why. Does Jumin Han is gay? Whatever. You turned around and looked to see which Host seemed like they were a little bit lonely. Yoosung had a large group of girls fussing over him, Unknown looked extremely annoyed at the fangirls he normally deals with, Jaehee actually hard a large group today, Zen had a super large group like always, and Seven was being seven and he was pulling pranks on the girls he was supposed to be enchanting. You smile. Just another day in the Host Club. Then you see V. All alone and sipping tea sadly. You're ush over there and sit across from him. How is it always that V doesn't have guests!? He should be popular too! That just boils your blood and grinds your gears. It irritates you!

"Hey V!"

You cheer, sliding into the booth across from the bluenette artist and photographer. It's like he was thrown out of his own little world and is back into reality. He looked around and then at you. He seemed almost surprised that someone actually wanted him as a host. Oh now that's just sad. He should be didsaapoijted when he as no guests because he should constantly have several girls loving him and awaiting his beck and call! Seriously, some girls have no taste for finer men this days! 

"Oh, hello (name). Are you going to spend time with me today?"

You nodded happily, confirming the joy that V held. You didn't care how cut up and bruised your face was. V needed a friend right now and you were gonna be that friend! Hey, tou got an idea. You stood up and walked around to the other side of the booth, the side where V sat. You sat down right next to him. You noticed his sketchbook was right next to him. You reach for it and place it on the table. You didn't even know If V was okay with that, but that's okay because this is a fanfiction! V is extremely puzzled and then you open th sketchbook to the first page. A beautiful sketch of a bowl of fruit. Classic. You look over at V, who seems like he's about to have a nostalgia attack.

"Can we look through your art? It's obvious you're passionate about it."

V looks over at you, his lips trying to make a smile but seemingly can't. He finally gets the smile out and nods. You grin. He turns back to his sketchbook and flips to the next page. It was a lot more interesting than a bowl of fruit. You lean on his shoulder and he drapes an arm around you. You know, that comfortable sitting position boyfriends and girlfriends do on the couch and other places. It was nice, brought back the warmth from the hug earlier. Probably because it was the equivalent of a side but with cuddles. Oh yeah, the art. It was a sketch of a city street in Arab. Large Sansy structures and tents. Merchants galore. V smiled to himself, happily sighing, before explaining the piece.

"I drew this in World History when we were learning about the Silk Road and the large trading going on in the Middle East and Asia. You can get inspired by the weirdest things, don't you agree (name)?"

He looked over to you and you nodded, greeting with him. You watched as a bit of pink dusted over his face. You almost wondered why, but then you remembered you literally were cuddling into him on his side. You smirked to yourself victoriously and looked back at the sketchbook. V flipped it to the next page. It was a drawing of a booth with a Bunch if guys sitting there. Well, and a girl. Or two. Can't forgrt our crossdresser Jaehee. It didn't take you more than half a second to realize that is the host club a thing some resteraunt in normal clothes, not the uniform Mystic Academy makes them wear. It made you want to be included in that. But wait.... who's the blonde girl?

"We all went to a resteraunt together as a giant family. I remember we overstimulated the resteraunt with our orders and our energeticness. St the end of the night, they asked us to not return. I wanted to capture that chaos in a drawing."

He looked at you for affirmation. You nodded, still gazing at the drawing. He got promotions right and everything! His art style was so amazing you were gonna die! You looked back at him, noticing that he was staring. You flash a big grin to symbolize your happiness of being here with him right now. It made V smile. He turned the page and froze. His arm slid out from behind you. You sat up and examined the drawing. It was the same beautiful blonde woman with green eyes that you couldn't recognize from the previous drawing. In the last drawing, she sat between V and Yoosung. V looked like he was goin pg to cry. Wait a second.... 

That's Rika

1353 Words

A/N

Guys I'm so sorry for the lack of a second update yesterday! I had softball practice form five thirty to nine thirty! I know I know. No excuse. I should have done it before. But I don't get home until five! Man, school is rough amirite?

At least this chapter made up for it, right? Ah, who am I kidding! This sucked. I'm sorry you have to read this garbage. Lol.

~Eva