A/N: Thousand Reads and Bonus Chapters

You're kidding me, smalls

You're kidding me, smalls. You gotta be kidding me. There's no way this book is all the way up there st a thousand reads and it's only on day six in the story and im only at thirty chapters. There's just no way. Things to don't thst many views in such a short smmount of time. Especially with my frequent update schedule. It normally takes u til after the book is finished for for it to actually get popular. This is new.

Yeah, so, that's super cool! One thousand reds on this book? Amazing! If you're actually reading this and not skipping it just to get back the story like I know the majority of y'all are going to do then I have a proposition for you. 

What if we started making bonus chapters at the end of the story?

Like, after the narrative we get bonus chapters and you have to request it. Like you tell me a character/route and I basically start oneshots as bonus chapters. I can start now if you want me to as well! I will just write bonus and put hearts around it symbolizing who the character is. I will also write in caps BONUS CHAPTER in front of it. It can be an xreader involving you or it can be shipping two of the hosts together. 

It's all requests so if you want it, ask for it! I am happy to oblige! Oh, and since you're asking for it, it is all up to you on what you want to see. Fluff, Angst, Smut, whatever! This is my treat to you.

Thank you for a thousand reads,