Follow Your Heart

Unedited

He needed this, he needed you. Saeyoung didn't care if he took the perspective from you, he wasn't going to let you go. He got rejected, dumped, heartbroken, and ignored too much. Wasn't it his turn to feel happy? Even if this is his own brother he is talking about. Even his own brother was chosen over him several times back in the app. Now he is in an alternate universe fanfiction,  he finally has a chance because more than just one player will be viewing. There ought to be someone out there who wanted him reading this. He needed you, the protagonist, to finally get the love he really wants. He had enough of the neglection, both on his part and yours. You were the one thing he couldn't give up for Saeran.

"Really Saeyoung!? You're going to take (name) from me!? I already claimed her days ago with that first kiss! Isn't that dibs? I kissed her first so she's mine! I... I need her! Way more than you Do!"

Was unknown... crying? Back to your perspective by the way. This will get confusing and emotional so be warned. You felt Saeyoung grip into your shoulders. Both brothers were emotional and torn. They both loved you this much? Was this the outcome of leading them all on? Was it your fault because you couldn't choose one? You felt massive guilt. Unknown, the tougher persona that seemingly could never break, was on the verge of tears and clenching his fists at his sides. Then Saeyoung was holding you close to his chest. It was like he was holding on to you like Unknown was going to take you away from him and you would never ever see you again. Your heart wanted to shatter on the spot. You caused this. You're  home wrecker. If you hadn't transferred to Mystic Academy everyone would still be happy.

"Unknown... please. I never really ask for anything. This is the one thing I'm asking for. Please, just let me have (name). I need her."

You won't be able to take this. No, you can't take this. You don't want to be a heartbreaker. You broke away from Saeyoung and stood between them. Both Choi twins were staring at you. In synchronization they had a tear roll down their cheeks. You grabbed the bag on the table and fled the scene. You couldn't stick around any longer. Let them have their fight. You hated being there. You were the reason they were fighting in the first place. Both boys called after you. You could hear Unknown chasing you, but not Saeyoung. He just fell to his knees and began crying like the dejected character he was. 

You didn't make it far until Unknown caught you. He wrapped his arms around you securely. No matter how much you squirmed and kicked he wouldn't let you go. Sure, it didn't look great to the public of the mall but it was not what you wanted. You tried to claw yourself away from unknown, Really hurting him. Looks like you can't  stop hurting everyone. Unknown had enough so he just squeezed you super tight. You yelped and stopped. Finally. Unknown sighed.

"You really do hate me, don't you? If I was Ray all the time, would you love me then? Is it just Unknown you don't love? Or Saeran in entirety?"

No. No no no no no no no! You weren't supposed to have to choose yet! You were supposed to wait until day eleven where the group of boys would approach you and all of them would ask you who you loved most. You'd give your answer then you'd get a happy ending. Why was this sadness involved? Why did you feel so much guilt? This wasn't supposed to happen! This wasn't how the narrative was planned! Why couldn't everything just stick to the goddamn plan!? You couldn't deal with it.  Saeyoung was in tears, unknown was weak, and you weren't going to hurt either everyone else in the host club or just be branded as the whore of the century. You didn't want either option.

"I don't hate you! I love you! I love sayoung! I love everyone! I can't choose! Don't make me choose! Please! I love you! I love you both! I love you all! I can't choose yet!"

Unknown dropped you and you fell to your knees, sobbing. That whole wall of an outburst had the entire mall focused on you. Great. More unwanted attention. At least the people got their daily fill of drama. Unknown stared at you. Not a glare, a stare. As if he was trying to understand everything. You felt so small, so weak, so helpless. Then you noticed Saeyoung got up and walked over towards you. Probably because you said his name. More likely that you said you loved him too. It's  hard to follow your heart If your heart is sending extremely mixed signals. Unknown looked at Saeyoung, and his twin brother retuned the look.

"She loves both of us?"

"All three of us, Unknown. And the host club. But... it might not be the love we have for her."

Unknown looked down at his shoes, ready to let another tear past the defensive that was his stubborn emo pride. Saeyoung looked in your eyes. He was clearly hurt. No. You broke two hearts. You don't want to be a heartbreaker. You don't listen to the rules. You don't want to have everybody love you only to have them hate ya out because you broke their hearts. You can't break the twins's hearts. They mean so much to you. It might have been the emotions of the moment, or it might have been your true feelings. But you couldn't hold back another loud outburst that would echo right back at you.

"I LOVE love you both!"

Quiet everywhere. Suddenly, murmuring and laughter and snickering and mocking and gasping. The crowd around you was wild. You felt humiliated. You felt truly ashamed of your emotions and actions. This was something you couldn't control yet it felt like you should have handled it better. You can't handle these things yet your mind wants utter control over it. Both boys look at you as you hang your head in defeat. You've done it. You're the whore. The biggest whore in the entire universe. What even was wrong with you. However...

"You Love us? As we are? But... both... all three of us... I... Don't look at me."

Unknown crossed his arms blushing, averting his eyes. Saeyoung extended a hand towards you. You took it and he lifted you back up on your feet. He used his other arm to pull his twin brother into a tight hug. Both you and Unknown were surprised and instantly Unknown's tsundere canrscter trait decided to act up. Wait, wasn't that supposed to be Saeyoung's trait? Whatever. You hiccuped and your crying, quivering lips turned into a smile at what he said next.

"Well, we love you too (name). I'm sure Unknown and Ray won't mind sharing."

There it is. Your happy ending. An ending where you can have two hosts, no, three hosts at once. Yoosung would be super happy for you, throwing a party with balloons and cake and being an adorable cinnamon roll son he is. Zen and Jaehee would also get together and be very proud of you. They would grow a strong relationship just like your own. Then V. V was thwarted head of the Mystic Academy yearbook and didn't mind. Even though he and Yoosung had feelings for you as well, they accepted you had other interests and agreed to still be your friend. V actually convinced Jumin to come out of his shell more wmd rumors spread about them dating. A perfect happy ending. Wait... what about Jumin?

Well, Jumin was in the crowd at the mall. He was watching with an espresso in his hand and a bag of cst toys for his darling pet Elizabeth the third. He was heartbroken, but he couldn't show it. His stoic nature prevented him from showing you the love he desperately wanted to give to you. Youve chosen him so many times and now you wer picking someone else. You were supposed to be his, right? Apparently not.

This must have been how Saeyoung felt when you were ripped from him.

1383 Words

End