Dating Start!

Unedited

Go on a date with Seven?

[♥️] Yes

You were so nervous, passive aggressively yanking the brush through your hair to make you look at least halfway decent for Seven. Uh, should you cal, him Luciel now? I mean, you're going on a date with him. You should probably call him by his name, right? Oh god you could feel the sweat crawling down your back. You were wearing whatever clothes you would wear to a dinner date or whatever. You really don't know what's going to go on during this date. You couldn't prepare! You're heart was racing with anxiety.

Yesterday at the fountain You agreed on his offer and told him where he would find you for your date. You were so happy and carefree. Now you were still happy, but throw carefree out the window because that doesn't even exist in your dictionary anymore. Oh, where was that hairpin? You just put it down! Ah, there it is. You pull some of your hair behind the pin and put it in. A nice flower pin to make you seem more ladylike. What? Ladylike never fails to win a guy's heart on the end! Wait...

Wait... WAIT! Win Luciel's heart? Is that where you are aiming? Is that where you're going with all of this? Did you want Luciel? Or did you want someone else in the host club? Jumin, Unknown, Ray, Yoosung, Jihyun... would it break their hearts if the year discover you were on a date with Luciel? Would your relationship with everyone crumble If you choose Luciel? What if you don't choose Luciel after this. What are you going to do then? What is today? Day Seven out of Eleven? You're not supposed to choose yet but... in a way you already have. This whole thing was so confusing. Your role in this fanfiction is to play the reverse harem protagonist and choose a route at day eleven, which can be multiple depending on the reader's preference. But... you chose to go on a date with Luciel. Does... does that mean your decision was already made?

The doorbell rang. You placed the brush down And walked down the stairs to get to the front door. Your attitude was quite pensive as you put your hand on the doorknob. You turned it and opened the door to see Luciel standing there. He had a bouquet of your favorite flower of every color in his hand, extended out to you. He had a smirk resting over his lips and his red hair fell over his lenses just like Normal. He was wearing a red long sleeved shirt with a V neck that revealed his collarbones but didn't reveal much else, sadly. He wore a silver cross necklace and black ripped jeans held up by a belt. His shoes were black converse. The right shoe had a panic! At the disco sticker on the outside heel and the left had a fall out boy equivalent to mirror it. He handed you the flowers and sent a wink your way.

"I saw some flowers on the way here. They're not as beautiful as you, (name), but I thought you'd love them!"

You looked at the flowers. Wow, they were astonishing. This was such a flattering and romantic move on Luciel's part. You couldn't help it. You were beaming smiling. You turned that smile and directed it right at the hacker boi. You took a step back and gestured towards the house to further prove the point you were about to vocalize.

"You are so sweet Luciel! Here, come on in. I need to find a vase for this. Feel free to roam around the downstairs. Just beware my parent's room."

 You saw Luciel blush a little bit when you said his name instead of Seven. Aww, he is so cute! You walked over to the kitchen and placed the bouquet on th counter. You opened one of the cabinets and saw the vases on the third shelf. Damnit. YOu forgot only your Mom could reach them and she was a tall woman. You stood on your tippy toes trying to reach it but you failed. Crap! Now how are you going to preserve your flowers for as long as physically possible? And brag to your mom about. I mean, come on? Who doesn't do that?

That's when you felt something wrap around your waist and hold you up. You wrre startled and flustered, but you'd ask questions later. You grabbed the case and were put back down. You placed the vase on the counter and closed the cabinet. You turned around and saw a cheekily grinning Luciel behind you. He had the bouquet back in his hands. He gave it to you yet again and you smiled, taking it back. You took the flowers right out of the plastic and placed them in the vase. You broight the vase and the flower food over with you to th sink while Luciel decided to be helpful and throw away the leftover plastic. You filled the case halfway with water and opened the packet, dumping the flower food in there. There we go, perfect. Now the flowers will last. You take the empty packer wnd throw it away. Luciel was waiting over there for you. He rose his eyebrow, smirk never leaving his face.

"Did I do good?"

Pfft. Okay now that is extremely adorable! He is asking for confirmation that he did his job as a boyfriend! Wait a second. Boyfriend? You can worry about that crap later. For now tho would just nod and go with whatever the flow was, on a date with Luciel Choi. Yeah, he didn't good. Very good. 

"Yes you did! Now, I beleive we were about to go on a date somehwere?"

You ask him, lightly hinting that you wanted to know where he was going to take you. While we can, let's junp into Luciel's mind. You were too freaking cute! His heart was racing and his face flushing. He knows that you're just a representation of someone in the real world. He knows this is just a Reader insert fanfiction. But why? Why is he so attatched to you? Why was he so happy when so many readers voted to go on this date with him? He got you those flowers because they reminded him of you, but how? Was it just how he was written? Questions could wait for later. He was feeling happy, the first in a very very long time. He doesn't get super happy like this a lot, with his sentientality and all. The only other person who knows this is all just fiction is Jumin, but he doesn't talk about it a lot and he doesn't care. Jumin doesn't care about a lot of things... either way, he needs to stop focusing on this and get back to whatever the narrative throws at him. Where did he want to take you again? Oh! Right!

"There isn't just one somehwere I want to go (name)! I wanna are you all around! There won't be a single second of the day where you aren't by my side~ If you get sick of me, it's your own fault for choosing to go on this date!"

He watched you laugh with that carefree, oblivious smile of his. You didn't catch his dark humor in that statement. The if you get sick of me part. In the original universe, the original game, there was a reset mode. He remembered being constantly reset to the player would go for another route. He remembered constantly waiting for his route to be chosen. He remembered not being able to love because he was programmed in his own route to be a "tsundere" and push the player away. He remembered countless people getting sick of him. He remembered in every single app he was programmed into, people picked Jumin instead of him. That's why Jumin became self aware. The specific AI they came from... Jumin was the Deep Route Favorite, the entire Favorite. And Seven wanted a turn...

"Then I know I'm goin for to have a very good time! Lead the way, Luciel!"

You grabbed his arm like girlfirends do. Luciel snapped back into this reality he was written into. He smiled at you, beaming up at him. Yeah. He needs to lead the way. After all... 

You aren't written to know what happens next.

1396 Words

A/N

That's more like it! More words equals a better story! That's a really good update for today! Hopefully I can write the next chapter later on today.

So, thoughts? Do you like the direction this story is taking? Or the deep conflict inside of Luciel? Who's route do you want? Stick with Luciel, or go with another character? Comment below so it might affect the next chapter!

Thank you so much for reading and I love you SO so much! Take care my lovelies!

~Eva