Jihyun, Rika, And Yoosung

Unedited

You wrapped your arms around V, not caring that his sketchbook was getting messed up. You rested your head on his shoulder and you felt him tense up and hitch his breath. He should never have to feel that way. Feel like everyone would be happier without him and that everything would be better if he wasn't even there. Just like Zen said, everyone here was a family. V was a part of the family. Four days and he was part of the group that made you feel like you belong. Call you selfish, but you refuse to let V feel sad. He was so sad it was making his icy blue hair seem cheerful in spite.

"V I want you to never say that again, you hear me? I may still be new to this school and to the group, but I already know everyone here's is a family. Sure, family fights, but they always stay together in the end. A family is never complete without every sibling. We need you and we love you. You acceoted me into your family now you are certainly going to stay. Grief can change a family, but good families will get through it together. Yoosung just needs more time. You need more time. We love you V. I swear it."

He was crying. You hated to see him crying. He just seemed so sad and depressed and alone all the time. That had to be because of a Rika dying. You can tell just by the aura he gives off he never was this way. You can tell he's a kind, gentle soul who is really passionate about the things and people he loves. You wanted to just break him out of this Great Depression and grief and low self esteem issues and bring him back to the person you knew he really was. You feel him take away his sketchbook and wrap your arms around you, moving his legs so he could hug you more effectively. He basically curled his whole body around you, hugging you like a pillow. It was obvious he needed lots of hugs and lots of attention.

"It's  my fault Rika committed suicide.... she... she said she felt like I didn't love her any more. I broke her heart somehow. She felt like a burden. And Yoosung... in the note she... she... she said that she wished Yoosung would follow her footsteps and they could meet in heaven, away from me. I don't want Yoosung out of my life. He means a lot to me too. He's like my little brother. I love him... I can't let him die too..."

That's got really dark. So now you can understand why V doesn't want to talk about Rika's death. She's killed herself, feeling like V didn't truly love her when he obviously did. She killed herself to escape what she perceived as a one sided toxic relationship and asked her relative to kill himself too? No matter how demented someone could be, you don't write in your suicide note you want someone else to kil themselves with you! Even if you think you're going to heaven with them. And why would V go to hell!? If anything he deserved heaven more than Rika! In fact, form what you hear she is just a snake who deserves to be in hell! You hope she's burning there right now or just lost in purgatory. She deserves that for causin this emotional stress on two of your family members. All of your family members.

"It's okay V, I swear. You're doing right. You're doing fine. I'm here. Don't worry. I'm here. I'm sure he will come around. We love you. I swear. We all love you. We love you so much V."

You comfort the man. He was so gentle holding you. It was like he was cradling you and protecting you. He gave you a last squeeze before lifting his head. You look deep in that crystal blue hued eyes of his. They were sparkling, and not just from the light of the room reflecting off of his tears. He smiled. He looked like he was actually smiling instead of that fake smile he usually flashed you. You felt your heart swell in pride. His voice was soft. It didn't sound broken.

"Jihyun."

Jihyun? Wait. Was V his nickname? You always thought that was his name and his parents were just super uncreative or simplistic. You smiled at him right back. The melancholy was fading into a feeling of serendipity. Those are two really big, really meaningful words. Add them to your vocabulary list. It would take a little bit to start calling him Jihyun. You might forget. Justin like you might forget to call 707 Luciel. Jihyun... thinking about it the name really fits V! But he will always be V in the narrative, just like Seven.

"We love you Jihyun."

He takes your hand in his, focusing his attention on it. He gives it a light squeeze before lifting it above your head. Aww, this must be his way of asking you to stand up like a gentleman. You giggle and stand up, bringing V up with you. Bringing Jihyun up with you. He looked like he had a lot more optimism, a lot more confidence, a lot more self esteem. It was amazing how just a simple encounter with you fixed thst. He bent down and got his sketchbook, tucking it underneath his arm. You two were still holding hands. You look over at him, smiling away. You both stood in front of the door.

"Are you ready, Jihyun?"

V took a deep breath, looking at the door. Was he really ready? Could he face Yoosung? He knew he was going to need lashed out. He was going to be yelled at and hated by everyone in the club. He was the villain in this story. But... then V glanced over and saw your reassuring smile. He had one person on his side. One person who believed in him. One person who saw the Mystic Host Club as a family and saw light at the end of this very dark tunnel. V felt like, for once, he didn't have a weight on his shoulders and his eyes didn't want to overflow. For once he didn't feel like following Rika's footsteps instead of Yoosung.

V was ready.

1056 words

A/N

Why can I not write!? I should be progressing in word count as I go on! Getting better and better! WHY CANT I BE A GOOD AUTHOR!?

Anywho, that got really dark. I revealed V as super depressed since Rika's suicide and a lot about V. Looks like day four is just a huge information day for the characters. We learn about Ray, seven, and V. Now we have yoosung's Mental breakdown to deal with. And him learning to trust V again. 

Debating on showing Yoosung the suicide note.... 

hmm....

~Eva