What the Hell Was That!?

Unedited

You felt like you were gonna cry. Well, that's precisely what you did last night. You felt like crying because you're such a selfish human being. You felt so terrible after taking up all the hosts' time. Thinking back to that heartbroken expression V and Ray pulled, that confused then extremely melancholy face seven made, that very annoyed yet cute expression Yoosung pulled... all of them made a tug go through your heart. It hurt. Then Jumin wouldn't even look at you. Why do you feel so heartbroken despite it being only the third day of school. You were trudging along, not wanting to make it to the halls because the guests of the host club will be so mad at you for hogging their attention. That's when a very familiar voice rang through your ears. It was cheeeful and sweet, just like honey.

"(Naaaaaaaaame)~!"

It cheered. You turned around and saw the cute purple eyes of the yellow haired shota host who was too adorable you just wanted to spoil him rotten. You felt your heart warm up, but then tug with the realization that you shouldn't be hogging him. There are so many girls at this school who do deserve him and you don't. Yoosung slipped right up to you and grabbed your arm. He flashed a big smile at you, acting all cute. You faked a big smile for him, just for him. Then he surprised you with a very angry, low voice.

"What the hell was that!?"

You flinched, almost stepping back as recoil, but Yoosung had his arm wrapped tightly around yours, refusing you from going anywhere except walking with him. You looked down at your feet, your smile wafering back to a frown. There's no way you'd keep up that decade for long. You stopped walking along with Yoosung. Yoosung let you go and walked over in front of you. He ducked his head under your vision so you'd see him. You averted your eyes. He pouted and let out a cute huff of air. He used his hand to make you look up and at him, keeping your face in place. His cheeks were puffed And he looked very annoyed. It was so cute. It made your heart hurt and made you guilty about blushing right now.

"Is something seriously wrong (name)? I thought everything was going so well. You get along with all of us and that's a good thing. If you feel like you have to pick a favorite you don't. We all really like you. Please don't be worried!"

Yoosung then longed himself into your arms, nuzzling himself so your chin would rest on his head. Sure, he was face first in your boobs but that wasn't the important thing. That's just a bonus. His arms wrapped tight around you and you didn't know how to react. First thing was you didn't want him to hear how fast your heartbeat was or how hot you were because of boiling blood blush. Secondly, you shouldn't be getting this kind of affection from him. You're just greedy and selfish, right? But he said you don't have to pick a favorite. Does that make what you're doing okay? Did that make what you were doing any less selfish? Would everyone stop hating you? Or would everyone keep hating you? You really didn't want o deal with bullies at this school. Not after your last school. You really, really don't...

"Is it the other girls? If so I can take them! Don't worry! I'll be right by your side! We can walk to class together from here on out! Doesn't that sound great? Please smile for me (name)... I miss your smile.... it's so cute."

You felt your face be overcome with a heat again. He thought your smile was cute? He was the cute one! Okay okay, you really have to give him props for distracting you from the matter at hand. You got points Yoosung. Still, wouldn't having him walk you to class just be selfish? It felt selfish. Was it selfish? It is selfish. You can't have him burden himself doing it. But then, he seemed like he was happy to do it. Like he was offering it instead of being forced to ask. He wasn't being forced to ask, was he? He genuinely wanted to walk you to class and protect you from the bullies of the school, didn't he? You smiled, feeling a tear roll down your cheek and hit the top of his head. You hated to ruin his perfect and soft blond hair. Yoosung looked up from the embrace and saw your smile. He flashed one right back at you.

"Yay! There's the smile I love so much! Come on, you can show me where your class is!"

He grinned, taking you by the hand. You gasped when he started skipping instead of walking. Unexpected and a bit faster than you expected. You had to take longer strides to keep up. But, you were smiling. Leave it to the ray of sunshine Yoosung to fix a really sour mood. He's just too sweet for them. You weren't really scared of the bullies with yoosung at your side. Yeah. Yeah! Bring it on bullies! You got Yoosung to protect you! And like that... your entire bad mood and melancholy just disappeared!

Yoosung is too sweet for his own good...

890 Words

A/N

UGH THIS IS WAY TOO SHORT WHY AM I SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR YOU ALL SHOULD JUST LEAVE BECAUSE MY WRITING IS JUST SO TERRIBLE AND IT SUCKS AND UUUUUUUGH

I'm so sorry about this chapter. I just felt like "nope I'm not ending with a crying protagonist, Ray, and V!" So I at least fixed the crying protagonist. V and Ray won't be fixed for a while since, ya know, V is traumatized and Ray isn't coming back until the next day. 

Oh! That means I can messs around with unknown~

Heh heh heh~

~Eva