Forgiveness, Can You Imagine?

Unedited

You open the door and your eyes lock onto the sobbing blonde with a red headed twin hugging him close. Ray looked up and saw you and V standing there. His face dropped about a hundred degrees. Celsius. Jumin glanced up and even his face went pale. They may think this is a terrible idea, but you know it isn't. You turn to V. It's obvious that his confidence just seeped out of him like a fart squeezing out of the buttocks. That had to be the worst metaphor I have ever made in this book ever let's forget that ever happened oKAY.

You turned to V. He obviously couldn't do it on his own. Maybe if you helped explain it, it would ease things. Yoosung did say before he liked your smile. Maybe he liked you a little bit more than V. Perhaps he'd listen to you. Everyone was looking at you, even the crying Yoosung who was mad. He was about to lash out at the bluenette when you opened his jacket and slipped out a folded piece of paper from the interior pocket. V gasped. You couldn't be thinking of that, could you!? You walked over with the paper in your hands. Rika's suicide note.

"Here, you deserve to know."

You sit on the other side of Yoosung, who just had a look of shock. V was on the verge of bitting his nails and sobbing again. You know what he feels. He's worried he's going to lose the only other person he loves so dearly. He thinks he will follow in Rika's footsteps. No. Yoosung won't leave you all. He will understand. You know it. Deep in your heart. And from the title above. Seven peered over yoosung's shoulder as you u folded the paper. The writing was very neat print. Jumin went over to comfort V. Ray sat next to you, a little curious and very concerned for the youngest member of the Mystic Host Club. Your eyes scanned the paper as Yoosung, Seven, and Ray read it. If Jaehee and Zen weren't out having a little date, they'd be either reading this or comforting V. Don't worry, Reader. The next paragraph will be Rika's suicide note. You won't be left out of the reading. It's in all italics. You can't miss it.

I know when I'm not wanted. You said you loved me, you acted like you did. I can see past what you pretend to be, V. Or should I call you Jihyun? You're nothing more than a liar. A liar like you deserves to burn in Hell for putting an innocent soul like myself through torment. I just hope you don't contaminate my precious cousin Yoosung while I'm absent. You always did like him. I wish he would just follow me to heaven. If he killed himself, he'd be safe from you and he can be with me forever. You're evil, V. I hate you. You say you love me but you lie. I know it. With me dead, up will probably celebrate. You'll never amount to anything. I feel sorry for Yoosung. He has to deal with you....

You stopped reading. That was one paragraph out of three. The rest was directed towards her family, her will, and Yoosung. Seven was holding Yoosung close to make him comfortable. Ray looked away, feeling tears come to his eyes. He stood up and walked over to V, giving him a big hug. He and Jumin lead him over to Yoosung. That leads us to Yoosung. He was covering his mouth, tears falling on the page. He must not have known. How could he? Here was his cousin spewing hatred for the one she promised her life to and asking him to kill hi self to join her in heaven. Yoosung folded the note back up, staring down at it. It looks like he couldn't take any more either. You took the paper from him, replacing your hand with it. He looks over to you and you flash him a reassuring, concerned smile. Jumin clears his throat and V tenses up like a deer in headlights. V needs to say something to Yoosung. Explain himself. 

"Yoosung... I cant lose you. I didn't want you to do what Rika asked. I knew you would have... you're the only thing similarities to family I have left... I need you..."

Yoosung sprang up to his feet, slipping out of Seven's hug and your grip. He gave v the biggest hug you have ever seen anybody give the depressed guy. He seemed so taken aback he almost fell. The one he thought hated him with so much passion was hugging him and understanding him. You smiled like a proud mama bird, sticking the suicice note somehwere. You would have to read it later. Jumin crossed his arms and smiled, Ray smiled and watched proudly, and Seven snickered to himself. You heard him mutter something along the lines of "They're finally normal again" but you weren't exactly sure what he said.

"I'm sorry V! I... I let myself be so mad at you! I always did regret being mad. You were like the big brother I never had. You're my family... I need you too..."

Forgiveness, can you imagine? After everything that happened in this book and in the actual game. V and Yoosung made up. You sighed to yourself and looked over at Jumin. He was staring at you. Why? Oh well. You can ignore it. You look over at Seven who was clapping for the two of them, watching primarily Yoosung. You looked over at Ray, who sat down right next to you. He looked in your eyes with those calming mint ones. He smiled preciously like a cinnamon roll that needs to be protected. Another reason to be a proud mama bird.

"Youhave impacted us very positively here. You're going to stay with us forever, right?"

You smile at him. That's a question you don't need to verbally answer. You're not going anywhere, and neither is Yoosung.

1001 Words

A/N

This chapter was short but I didn't know how to describe what was going on! I had two softball games earlier and I can't feel my back or legs. Being a catcher is haaaaaard!

Anyways, we're back on track with the angst stuff over and floors things! The club is closed for now so it makes me wonder what I'm going to think of to happen next. Maybe just spending time with everyone? More Ray because we made him so depressed last time? Maybe some Yoosung sweetness?

Idk.

Thank you all for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! I haven't been getting very many of either recently... probably because I'm such a garbage author.

Love you!

~Eva