Sarah

Unedited

After class you fixed your ribbon back into your hair. It felt out in the middle,e of the class period and you didn't want to accidentally hit the student behind you. You retired your hair with the ribbon just like how Jumin didn't it earlier, a low ponytail. Once it was all set you stood up. Jumin was waiting in the doorway for you. Heh, just like a good boyfriend would do. It's a shame. This is all kind of an act and you two aren't really dating. If you were, just woild break  lot of Hearts in the club... Everything is really confusing right now. Good thing it's only day six so you don't gotta choose, right?

"Hey Ju-Ju~"

You chirp, slipping over to him. You beam a big smile at him, causing a little bit of punk to dust over his well defined cheekbones. That's a win for anyone. Getting a stoic boi like Jumin to blush for you! He took your hand and smiled. That's when you saw her over his shoulder. Echo girl and that redhead gold digger. What was her name? Sally? Sina? Sapphire? Oh right. Her name was Sarah. You ignored her for now. Hmm. Maybe you could help Jumin out a bit. He wants her out of the picture. What if... maybe...

"Hmm? Is something wrong princess?"

Jumin asked, looking genuinely concerned in those warm gray eyes of his. His focus was on you  only you, and nobody but you. He would be a really great boyfriend. You smirked at him, letting yourself get a quick glance. Sarah looked pissed as hell and Echo Girl had her phone ready for blackmail. Screw blackmail! You were the one with Jumin Han! Speaking of him, you placed your hands in his chest and pulled his blazer collar down towards you so you could get on your tippy toes. You pressed a gentle kiss on his left cheekbone, then brought your lips over to give the same treatment to the other one. You let him go and stood badk on your feet. You smiled at him as he cleared his throat with some nasty embarrassed coughs, struggling to tonkeep his calm and collected demeanor.

"YOU FUCKIN-"

Sarah screeched, lunging towards you both. Echo girl out up her phone, trying to keep Sarah out of the shot. Hopefully the video didn't get that audio, that would be severely bad for her. Sarah pulled Jumin back. Since he was off guard, it was possible for him to stumble backwards a step. Otherwise he would have stayed in place. Sarah grabbed his arm, holding it close to her chest. Since Jumin was flustered, he was having trouble processing everting for a moment. As if he was on autopilot for a few moments. Everyone who wasn't trying to blackmail eachother had their phones out, circling around to watch a cat fight. Two girls fighting over the Jumin Han? This ought to be a show. Well, it would be if you weren't basically the school's reverse harem queen. 

"Jumin is my fiancé! You have no rights to kiss him! HE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE AND I WONT LET HIM BE TAKEN BY SOME WHORE WHO CAN'T CHOOSE BETWEEN THE ENITE GOD DAMN HOST CLUB!!!"

You gasped, pretending to be offended. All the other students gasped and wondered what you'd say back. Jumin looked super pissed. He threw Sarah off of him and she stumbled backwards, steuggling to regain her balance in her heels that were the size of her ego. Jumin was about to go tell her off and retort to physical violence like he did with that girl who assaulted you, but you put out your arm in front of him. You shook your head to see a hug he needs to back off. You glared at Sarah, who looked like she was going to rip your face off and hand it like a trophy over her fireplace.

"Yeah, maybe I have a hard time picking a favorite. So what? All I know is that Jumin doesn't want someone who would date him just to get her hands on his checkbook and flee to the Bahamas, so he asked me to pretend to be his girlfriend to piss you off and to get you to leave him alone. That's what I know."

You state calmly, shrugging your shoulders as If you were indifferent on the situation. Everyone gasped, even Sarah. She looked so offended. She looked like one of those purple minions except her hair was red velvet. She rushed up to Jumin, grabbing him by the collar. Jumin instantly grabbed her hands and threw her off of him. She fell overdramatically to the ground. Her mascara started running with her tears. Wow, how embarrassing for her. You felt no sympathy. She was a gold digging whore. Who knew how many boys she went through like this. This must be her first failure. It sure looked like it.

"She's lying! She has to be! Right Ju-Ju? SHE IS JUST A LYING FILTHY BITCH!!!"

Wow, that seemed to be everyone's favorite word for you. Sixth day at this school and you already are having trouble with this shit. Public school systems in a nutshell, amirite? You and Jumin shared a very annoyed look. Ju-Ju? Wasn't that your nickname you came up with for him? Whatever. Jumin then stared at her, his eyes colder than a stone stuck in the snow. He crossed his arms and told her exactly what he thought of her.

"Do you really have the right to call (name) a bitch and a liar? Funny. That seems to be two of your favorite things to be. I'd rather not have you steal my fortune and waste it on petty jewelry and vacations to the Caribbean and Americas."

She gasped. Her heart must be broken. Well, if she had one. Echo girl busted through the crowd and stood in front of Sarah, protecting her. Oh? What does she think she can do? It was your turn to cross your arms. You were starting to wear that ribbon Jumin gsve you with a large pride. She pointed at you. Not Jumin, but you. Little miss "I'm so popular with my double Ds and a thousand subscribers on YouTube" thinks she can scare you when you are literally the protagonist of a fanfic. Not just any fanfic, a reverse harem fanfic. You have, like, all the characters on your side.

"You'll pay for this (name) (last name)! You Fucking Whore!"

Jumin gorlwd like a Dog and was about to grab her by the collar and lift her up, but you stopped him again. Jumin balled his fists at his side and watched with you as Echo Girl helped Sarah stand up and they walked away. The crowd lingered, wanting to see what would happen after everything. You sighed and turned to the crowd. Jumin definitely needs to calm down, ironic since he is the stoic one.

"What, do y'all need a personal invitation? Get to where you need to go!"

Everyone scrambled except for a familiar face who was watching the whole thing. Two familiar faces actually. V and Zen. Why Zen was without Jaehee is a mystery to everyone. They came up behind you in hopes to comfort Jumin. He just stared at his feet, clenching his fists. You took the ribbon out of your hair. You walked in front of the extremely tall rich man. You forced yourself in his line of sight. You forced your hand in his and gave him back the ribbon. V patted him on the back and Zen held his shoulder comfortingly. 

He needs time.

1273 Words

A/N

Ah, that's better. Still bad, but better. Sorry about my shaky updates. Finding inspiration to write the next chapter has been hard. I'm running out of cliché plot devices lol.

Don't forget to comment and vote! I love you!

~Eva