Dating

Unedited

You were just walking at the mall. You know, like American teenagers do. Those slobs. You were basically just window shopping and buying snacks to feast on along the way. It was great. So far you went to Forever 21 and Macy's just to try on random clothes only to walk out with nothing. Yep. That is suck an American thing to do. Turns out Luciel fits a dress damn well, way better than you could any day. This dude even goes as far as to shave his legs and try on women's D Cup Bras when he tried on dresses and skirts! You almost died laughing  total of... how many times so far? You lost count. But right now you were walking with Luciel with your hands entwined and you had one bag resting in the crevice of your arm. You combined your book store manga and a lot of junk food you bought for later. You agreed you'd find some sort of cafe or Starbucks to sit down and just enjoy at. You're legs were killing you and Lucile said he could really use one of those doctor peppers you bought.

"Ah, found one~!"

Seven chirped as he dragged you off course. Well, you weren't heading anywhere in oariticular except for some cafe so technically he dragged younon course? Whatever. There was a Starbucks at the end of the Path Luciel forced you on So everything was great. You set the bag down on the table and Luciel literally went digging for a Doctor Peper the second you put it down. You giggled and watched him flop into the seat and unscrew the lid and listen to the fizz just being fizz. You then reached for the bag and pulled out one of the various manga books you decided you wanted. Ouran Messenger. It was supposed to be super good based off of what the internet says. You took the book and opened it to the first page as Luciel gulped down at least half of his soda in one long go. You gsve uo on resding the second you heard his voice again.

"So, uh, are we a thing now? I mean, today hasn't been really fun and I know it's not over but.... it would mean a lot to me if I knew you were actually mine."

You froze. You closed the book and placed it on the table. You looked down for a second. Why dis this feel like the hardest decision in the world? Why did it feel like you had the weight of the entire world on your shoulders? You started thinking about it the way he was thinking about it. Yeah. Today was really fun. You really really liked Luciel and you wouldn't mind being his and entirely his. However, what about the other boys? Jumin, V, Unknown, Ray, and Yoosung? Unknown and Ray were his brother, how would he react to this? Is it really the best idea? So much confliction.

But you really wanted to date Luciel. You really really did. You wanted to just smile st him and give him a big hug, kiss him on the lips, and tell him you love him and only him. Would thst be a lie? Saying you love only him because in reality you love every single one of the boys? Is it a different kind of love? Love is so vague these days. We have one word that describes a million different complex emotions. Let's rephrase the question. Who would you like to spend your entire life with? Who would you like to have a romantic relationship with? Who do you want to be yours forever? Who do you want to be theirs for? You looked up at his desperate eyes behind those lenses and immediately knew the answer. You smiled, brushing a piece of hair behind your ear. You gave him your answer.

"Yeah, I guess we're a thing now Luciel!"

You then stood up. Luciel did too. You walk over to him and give him a big hug. You whisper in his ear the magic three words that's literally everyone wants to hear. Those magic I love you Words. He gasps and his breath is like he is about to cry. You hold him close. Meanwhile in Luciel's brain he was freaking out. You chose him? He was never chosen. It was always Jumin or some other person in another route. It felt so great to be chosen. He didn't want to think about this entire ending could be erased and rewritten for someone else. He didn't want to think about the book shifting to be in favor of another character. He wanted the book forever in his favor so he could have you. Have you all to himself. And part of having you all to himself, he desired you to call him by his name.

"Saeyoung."

"Huh?"

"Me real name is Saeyoung. Luciel is my baptized name, Seven and 707 are my nicknames, Saeyoung is my real name. It matches Saeran's real name so you know it's actually real. Twins gotta match after all..."

Saeyoung chuckled morbidly at that. He looked down at you with his eyes growing red and wet with tears. You just smiled at him and nodded. A way to convey you understood. You were so... so... perfect. He didn't csre if you were in a different plane of existance. This work of fiction allowed you to be together. This horribly crafted narrative allowed him to love you as much as he wanted to. He loves you. He loves you he loves you he loves you he love someone you he loves you he loves you. He smiled wide, letting a few tears fall as he kissed the top of your forehead. You giggled.

"I love you too, Saeyoung."

There it is. There. It. Is. Saeyoung's heart was so warm, so happy, so grateful for the entirety of this chapter. He got to have lots of fun with you and now you were his girlefirend. You were his, and nothing in the world can change that. Or so he thought. He heard a voice behind him that was hostile and familiar. He turned to look over his shoulder and what he didn't even exactly think through was standing right there with his arms crossed and growling like a dog. He was baring his teeth and snarling st him as if he took  something of his thst was extremely valuable. Guess who? It's Unknown.

"What the hell Saeyoung!? I had dibs! She was supposed to be mine!"

Saeyoung lokked back over at you. No. Even to his own brother he won't lose you. He won't gice you uo without a fight. He loves his brother, both sides of him, but he loves you more. It's a different kind of love. A more valuable kind of love. He saw the confusion clearly written over his face. He smiled and pushed your hair behind your ear. He caresses your cheek for a second before turning to his own brother with a stoic face and a very serious, depressed tone. He was serious. Saeyoung hardly ever gets serious unles it's something worth being serious about. Like the love of his life.

"Sorry, Unknown. I need this one."

And this was the start of a lot of hurt.

1212 Words

A/N

Wow I just love to start uo a lot of drama apparently. Gives me excuses for more chapters. Drama gets more reads btw. Have you seen the statistics of my day five chapters compared to my day three chapters?

Anywho, I hope you aren't mad with Saeyoung. He deserves to have the ending all to himself. But the other boys... how will they react? Especially Unknown? Find out next chapter! 

Oh, and I assume you know my update schedule is thrown out the window, right? I just go whenever I can or have the inspiration for it.

Love y'all! Don't forget to vote and comment!

~Eva