Father-Daughter Relationship

Unedited

You felt his lips part from your own, his tongue sliding out of your mouth. You finally were able to catch your breath. Your who,e odd felt like it was going to feel fall to the ground like a withering tree. You could feel the heavy pants of Unknown on your lips. You opened your eyes to see his mint green ones pouring into your own. You watched his lips curl into that evil smile again, bit it could hardly be classified evil now can it? You tuned out everything around you. Everyone just faded out of existance and it was just Unknown. That is until you were pried away from him. You gasped and fell backwards into someone.

"Hey, are you okay? Saeran you went too far again! How many times do I tell you not to kiss our guests!"

You felt dazed. Even with two different arms wrapped around you, your focus was on Unknown. His expression resembled the very hurt ray face from yesterday when he was about to cry. The voice that held you hostage... you knew it. You looked up to see two compassionate, sympathetic red eyes looking deep into your soul. He was acting as if something terrible just happened. No, nothing bad happened. In fact, something very good just did happen! To you, it seemed like the albino man was overreacting a little bit. In reality, it wasn't overreacting at all. It was logical for someone to pull someone away when they think they're being sexually assaulted.

"Hey, you Okay? Everyone just go on ahead where you're going! Oh god, you look like you're going to faint. Saeran just get to the host club! I'll deal with you later! (Name), answer me!"

Oh, right. You forgot you were being silent. You watched Unknown scowl and sprint off towards the club room, emotions running over the bad boy persona of Saeran. The crowd didn't want to disband, but they didn't want to know what Zen would do if they stayed. The crowd slowly started to disband. Girls lingering longer than the Boys out of sheer jealousy and spite. You flinch back into the reality of everything, if that's even an expression. You blink and feel the phantom kids lingering on your lips. You smile at Zen reassuringly.

"Zen, I'm fine. You don't have to fuss over me like that! Besides, Jaehee would get jealous~"

You tease him a little bit, further justifying that you were completely fine and one hundred percent okay. Zen didn't blush or get flustered, he just sighed and stood you up straight. Oh, you didn't even realize he was holding you. Zen kept his hands on your shoulders and he checked for anything unusual. Ya know, like hickies and stuff. He lets out a relieved breath and you're just standing here super confused.

"I just don't want you hurt. You feel like a daughter to me..."

You couldn't help but smile. Aww that is the sweetest thing! He thinks of you like his daughter? Awww! Wait, does that make Jaehee mom? Oh well, it's  the sweetest thing never of the less. You give him a platonic kiss on the cheek, still in a kiss kiss fall in love kind of mood, and beam at your new Daddy.

"Love you too, dad. Now, let's get to the host club."

558 Words

A/N

Eww this chapter sucks! I'm the worst author in the world! BAD EVANGELINE!!! BAD!!!

~Eva