Thank You

Unedited

V wouldn't let you go. He didn't want to. He had no need to let you go. He needed someone to hold. He needed a shoulder to cry on. Despite being the awkward potato you were, you happily took up that role. You glanced over and noticed V's two freinds weren't even there any more. It seems like they thought they didn't need to be here any more or they couldn't handle talking about Rika. To recap: Rika was yoosung's cousin and V's fiancé. Rika committed suicide and now V is heartbroken and Yoosung hates him because he blames him. Wow, isn't that straight out of an angst fanfic? But it's not because it game straight out of the game! Ha ha! Look at me using the original content given to me! Woo hoo!

"V, it's gonna be okay. I promise. If you ever need me, I'm here. I may be new, but I can help. It's play. I promise."

You just kept babbling out things you thought would comfort him. That's when you saw Jumin walk up to you both in that booth. Jumin had his arms crossed and his white cat must be with jaehee. You give him a look that basically asks him about what you should do. Jumin sighs and shakes his head. He placed a hand on V's shoilder, causing him to lift his head and turn it around to look at the other suave man. V snaps back into reality, sitting back up straight and wiping his eyes, letting you out of his embrace. You blink in confusion. Wait a second. What just happened? What did Jumin do? You're so confused. But this is a fanfiction so it doesn't matter if you're confused or not. He looked back to you, flashing you a smile you knew was fake.

"I'm so sorry for breaking down like that. Thank you for listening to me."

You smiled. He still had tear stains on his cheeks as he pretended to be happy. He shouldn't have to feel like this. You take his bangs, which were falling over his eye, and pushed them behind his ear. He was obviously confused by this action. It was written all over his face. You then moved your hand to caress his cheek. It was cold with various spots that Are warm from the tears. This poor man deserves to be loved, doesn't he? This host deserves more fans to shower him with love and attention. You know what you're doing tomorrow. Getting him a lot more fans! You see his lips quiver. Rika must have done this before. Hopefully he will feel alright soon.

"Get well soon, V."

You stand up and take your hand away, much to his dismay. You watch V look down and press his own hand where yours once was. You stand up in front of Jumin, Smiling. Jumin looks you dead in the eye with his stone colored eyes. His arms unfold from across his chest. You know he's about to say something, so you listen to the ravenette man.

"Having trouble picking a host, hmm? You're going to have to pick a route sooner or later. You can't host-hop forever. Anyways, Seven is waiting for his turn."

With that, Jumin walked away. Wait, what did he say about picking a route? And host hopping? Was that what you were doing? You just wanted to spend time with all the hosts. You look over at seven, who was waving off a group of ladies. He then looks over at you and flashes a big, carefree smile. His blazer was off his person and he tied the sleeves together around his waist similar to a belt. You couldn't help but giggle. Wow, such a dork. You start skipping over there, happy. Like that whole previous chapter didn't need even exist. The struggles of being a bland harem anime protagonist. Forever forced to be indifferent. You make it to his booth and seven springs up to his feet, hugging your neck like a Louisianan when he sees a friend of his. Yes, that's actually a thing. You can shut up now.

"Hey if it isn't my favorite gal!"

You rolled your eyes, hugging him back. Since he was hugging your neck you were hugging him around his waist. You decide to be playful and squeeze him really hard in a bear hug after he decided to say that. There was now way you were his favorite girl when he has all these other girls in the school. Plus you're a new transfer student. Your first day was yesterday. Wait a second, isn't this moving a little fast if we consider that time? Ah, screw it. Anything can happen in a fanfiction about the cast of characters from a video game being spit into an anime's plot but then it's transformed into a harem anime. Wow, Logic is nonexistent, isn't it? So is the fourth wall. Just felt like it needed to be token this morning.

"I'm not your favorite girl, Seven. Don't lie to me."

You laugh that somewhat depressing comment off like a joke. It was a joke anyways. But seven took it seriously. He took a step back, taking your arms off his waist and his arms off your shoulders. He looks Dead in your eyes. Well, at least you think he is. His glasses have the glare of the light of the room in them so they're doing that thing where the lenses are entirely white and you can't see his eyes. Like anime boys with glasses do when they get emotional and don't want people to see. In all honesty it's a pretty cool effect to see in real life. Ten out of ten points for seven, defender of justic and pretty girls.

"Are you calling me a liar? Well then, you're going to pay for it~"

And then the world suddenly changed. There was a glassesless seven hovering above you and your arms were pinned to the booth chair. Luckily it was one of the big ones like Yoosung's booth and not V's. You felt a large blush creep up your cheeks and your heart start pounding like crazy. But wait, wasn't seven supposed to be one of the guys your had that's comfortsble atteaction with!? AND WHY WAS HE PINNING YOU DOWN TO THE PUFFY BOOTH CHAIR!? You felt everyone's eyes on you. Jealous girls, shipping fangirls, and other hosts. You felt a sinking night feeling in your stomach.

How exactly was seven going to make you pay!?

1080 Words

A/N

Wow thst went from zero to a hundred real quick! I'm sorry about my terrible writing. I was short on time and I had to rush to get this out before I left. A girl gotta meet her deadline ya know?

So what I'm thinking is by the end of the book I will take the most popular characters (and V because he's my fave no matter what) and give them all a superset ending. That's how I'm thinking of doing the route.

Also, how do you like Jumin being the one breaking the fourth wall? Cool, huh? I thought since he shares the deep route with seven he should be the self aware one this time. 

Dont forget to vote and comment! I love you all! Wow, this was a long A/N. Sorry for wasting your time!

~Eva