Chapter/ Episode 2: A Date At The Amusement Park!

Chess' POV:

Arie,her friends Suha and Min,and I are going to the amusement park but unfortunately Arie lost the tickets on our way there but luckily a nice man I think  one of the staff  of the park gave Arie tickets.

Then  Arie wanted to take a picture with  Cottontail and friends  but the ones who were going to wear the costumes are running late Arie said we'll help him "don't worry the   four of us will do it for you!"

"Four?,you're  including me?"I asked happily so we make the children happy even I can't help  but to stay still then I decided to stay here  and rest for a bit,Min and Suha decides to go on the ride and Arie  told them that she'll stay with me to make  sure i'm feeling better, I sighed " Are you feeling better now?" she asked me,

"Hm?"  I asked her, "come on let's go,there's no time to waste!" As she held my hand while running to the rides "Hey!,what are you doing?" "I'm going to show you what the amusement park is all about!"she told me   happily as I blushed a dark red as I run with her,first   I watched her ride the merry go around then I joined her ride the bumper cars,the rollercoaster,and the giant swings she take me anywhere lastly we go on the Ferris wheel as Suha and Min saw us together then Min told Suha that Arie and I are like a couple on a date and  Suha  agreed then Arie and I are waiting for our turn to ride the Ferris wheel and she told me " Oh I forgot Chess",   " what's that?" I asked as I look at her " Will  you buy me a cotton candy it's amusement park edition can you buy for me  please Chess?" I blushed darker and said " Fine-"as   I was going to go buy her cotton candy she stopped me "No  Chess  never mind,stay here with me" she said to me with pleading eyes as I blushed even more and nodded "Ok I will stay Arie " as the woman in charge of the Ferris wheel said "the next pair in the line please!" As Arie and I went inside the ride and we had a great time together then I saw her blushing a dark red and I can hear her  heart beating as I place an arm around her she blush more and her heart beats even louder "what will I do?,  Chess is here with me and my heart is beating so fast"  she said in her mind as I gave her a smirk and a wink.

" Arie I...,I  love you" she gasps and looking at me while blushing a deep dark red "Ah Chess I... I  love you too!" as she  leaned into me and kiss me, I blushed and leaned in and kiss her back pulling her closer to make the  kiss even deeper then we pulled back smiling at each other.  " I love you  Chess!"  "And I love you too Arie!" as we hugged each other.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, chapter/episode 3: Meet Arie's parents,hope you enjoy it!- Chelsea Tsukiyomi

Go Arie and Chess! 

Chess: Arie!

 Arie:Chess!* hugs him* 

Chess:* hugs her back*