Chapter/ Episode 12: Graduation Ball!

Chess POV:

Today is graduation ball day!,and Arie,Suha,Min, Shuel  and I are practicing for our  dance ball  our teacher Mrs Ahn teaches us the steps and helps us until we got hungry then the five  of us  went to our table and eat together,laughing at Min and my jokes  " I'm so excited for the ball guys!" Arie said and the girls nodded "Yeah us too Arie",  "Hey why don't you ask Chess to be your  dance partner  and date after school Arie?" Min told her and Shuel and Suha laughed at both me and Arie as we both blushed darkly.

After  School*

I was waiting for Arie so we can go walk home together when "Chess!",  "Yes Arie?", "um.. Chess there's a graduation ball and I was thinking maybe if you  want to be my partner and date,so will you be my partner and date?" She asked while she squeezed her eyes waiting for me to answer and I nodded "Yes of course,I would love to be your date Arie!"  Then she squealed and hug me I chuckle and hugged her back "Yay! Thank you Chess I love you!",  "I love you too Arie!"  as we kiss, then we walk home together,

"Chess come on,let's go buy  a dress  for me and a tux for you!",  "Yes let's go Arie!" When we get there I sit on  seat while waiting for Arie to pick her dress as she come out wearing the red dress she  chosen and model it in front of me after many tries she chose a perfect dress which is a beautiful pink dress then I pay for the dress for her and  I choose a tux for me to wear and Arie said "It's perfect!" 

The day of the  graduation ball!*

When the grad ball is starting everyone went to their partners  and starts to dance and I dance with Arie then we kiss once the dance had ended and everyone including our teacher Mrs Ahn  squealed and awed at the scene infront of them and  everyone  went to their parents hugging them, thanking them for surporting them, we graduated and this starts a new beginning and the start of  High School.

Stay tuned for the next chapter,chapter 13: Highschool And A New Beginning?!

I hope you liked and enjoyed this chapter - Chelsea Tsukiyomi