Chapter/ Episode 19: Return to Flowering Kingdom and Defeat Queen Canaby!

Chess POV:

Today Arie and I woke up and I make breakfast for Arie,auntie,uncle and I as we eat Arie asked me a question, " Um... Chess are you going to go back to Flowering Kingdom?" with a sad expression on her face but I told her "Yes but not without you,I want you to come with me Arie and become my queen",   "Yes I want to be your queen Chess!"  Then we walk to school and meet up with Min,Suha and Shuel.

-  time skip after school-

Shuel  told me " Prince Chess shall Arie,you and I return to Flowering Kingdom and defeat queen Canaby once and for all?", "Yes but we have  to tell Suha,Min,uncle and auntie first before we leave,we will  be leaving tomorrow morning after school" as Shuel  nodded then all of us waved goodbye and went to our separate ways to go home, when  Arie and I came home we tell  uncle and auntie about Arie and I leaving for Flowering Kingdom, "um..uncle,auntie Arie and I have something to tell you, yes it's hard but the two of us and Shuel will be leaving for Flowering Kingdom so we can defeat my step mom queen Canaby and to defend my throne,to have the  kingdom  how  it used to be,and we will leave tomorrow morning",  "Yes you may  Chess ,Arie just be careful and we will miss you both!"  both uncle and auntie said with a smile and  a hint of sadness in their eyes as they hugged us and Arie and I hugged them back " We promise  to visit once  the kingdom is safe" I told them after Arie and I took a bath we got to our bed and sleep together " good night Arie, I love you!" as I kiss her passionately and she kiss me back " good night Chess,I love you too!" .

- The Next Morning, after school -

Shuel,Arie and I transport ourselves to Flowering Kingdom then we saw my step mom queen Canaby " It's been a while Chess",   "Yes it's been a while  mother" . 

" So shall we start our battle hopeless energy vs hopeful energy Chess?",  ." You can do it Chess!"  both Arie and Shuel told me  "Yes mother"  as she emit hopeless energy while I emit hopeful energy and I Won and the kingdom returned to normal  " I'm sorry if has come to this mother,   thank you for raising me and I love you, now guards take her away!" As the guards took her away and the service of the kingdom place a crown on me and Arie, also I decided to give Mao and my step brother Trump another chance " Trump and Mao will be my advisors and Shuel will do the same for  Arie" as Trump, Mao, and Shuel nodded and bowed at both Arie and I then I said " let's think of what's best for the people and the ones who are in the human world, no selfish thoughts or ideas", " Yes king!",  "Also we  will visit our friends in the human world Arie,Shuel  today don't worry" as we transport ourselves to the human world and we saw Min, Suha and even uncle and auntie ( Arie's parents)  and they all hugged us saying " We miss you Chess, Arie, Shuel!", " We miss you too!" as Arie, Shuel and I hugged them all back.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, chapter 20:  The Prom!

I hope you liked this chapter and I will see you next time!- Chelsea Tsukiyomi