Chapter/ Episode 16: Trump 's Revenge!

Chess POV:

The next morning I woke up and decided to go make breakfast for my beloved girlfriend Arie, uncle,auntie, and myself as we eat Arie exclaimed ." Mmm!, this is delicious Chess!", "Thank you Arie!,I 'm glad you enjoyed it!" Auntie and uncle enjoyed my cooking too then Arie hold my hand running out of the door "We're going to school now mom, come on Chess !" "Alright be careful you two,", " We will auntie, I promise!" I replied as Arie and I are out of the door, telling her mom goodbye we walked to school still holding hands and Arie and I saw Suha,Min, and my sister Shuel " good morning Arie,Chess!", " good morning Arie!, brother!", " good morning everyone!" Arie and I greeted as we went to class our teacher Mrs Ahn teaches us the lessons for today and I help Arie especially math and learns very quickly.

- Recess/ break time!-

I sit beside Arie and eating with her, and the girls in our usual table talking and laughing at the jokes I made, Suddenly Trump came to our table and grabbed the collar of my shirt pulling me up as Arie and the girls gasped when they saw on what's going on but then my step brother said " Let's go talk Chess outside!" As I nodded and Arie told me to be careful, Min,Suha and Shuel told me to be careful too as I went outside with Trump to "talk", "Why Arie chose you to love you and be her boyfriend instead of me Chess?!",

" Because she really loves me and I love her,also she means everything to me Trump!" As I said that Trump punched me and I punched him back as hard as he did to me but I let him punch me again more until blood drips down my mouth spitting the blood out, little did I know that my girlfriend Arie and the girls Min,Suha and Shuel saw the whole horrifying scene unfold in front of them "Stop!,Trump please stop!" Arie cried as I became unconscious and I heard Arie on my unconscious body crying "Chess no!,please wake up!" As she and the girls helped to carry my unconscious body to the hospital to rest and Arie cured my wounds,bruises with medical supplies and with a worried expression from the punches that Trump inflicted into me as she sat on a chair beside me while holding my hand crying "Oh Chess please wake up soon, I love you" as Arie kiss my lips softly while Min, Suha, and Shuel are looking worriedly at me and wish that I will wake up soon.

Stay tuned for the next chapter,chapter 17: Awakened?!

I hope you liked this chapter!

I hope to see you all next time! - Chelsea Tsukiyomi