Chapter/ Episode 14: what is Trump doing here?!

Chess POV:

When Arie and I woke up for me to cook breakfast for me ,Arie,auntie and uncle " Wow!,this is delicious Chess!" Arie said in awe and uncle and auntie agreed as I smiled and said " thank you Arie,uncle,auntie I'm glad you like it!",

Once we're done eating we decided to watch TV but suddenly we all heard a loud bang from outside then Arie and I decided to go check it out we saw my step brother Trump at the door and he took me outside and said "Stay away from Arie, Chess she's mine!" with a punch to my face "No!,I won't stay away because I love her and stop this Trump or else she will hate you!" I replied to him and receive another punch from him then I heard Arie's voice " Trump Please stop you're hurting Chess!,I hate you Trump!" She screamed as she cried and tries to carry me back inside with the help of her dad placing me on the sofa.

"TRUMP PLEASE GO NOW!,I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR FACE,AND DON'T COME BACK HERE EVER AGAIN!" Arie shouted in tears and anger as she slapped Trump and he leaves and Arie went to my side crying "Oh Chess!,please wake up and open your eyes!" as I was in a deep sleep after a few minutes and hours I woke up seeing Arie my beautiful girlfriend "A- Arie....?" "Chess!,oh my goodness you're alright!" As Arie hugged me along with uncle and auntie who are very worried about me too, " don't worry Arie I'm fine now" I said as I hugged her then we watched a movie together and it's the weekend so Arie and I decided to go to the amusement park again to ride some rides and enjoy spending time with each other .

Stay tuned for the next chapter,Chapter 15: What Arie is going to be a princess?!

I hope you liked this chapter! -Chelsea Tsukiyomi