Chapter/ Episode 6: Christmas Day and 100th day anniversary!

My early Christmas gift to you all!,hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Chess POV:

Today is Christmas day and me and  Arie's 100th  day anniversary as a couple,  "Arie look out the window it's snowing!"   She look out the  window in awe "Wow!,you're right it's beautiful Chess!", "Want to go outside and make a snowman and snow angels,also have snowball fight Arie?" "Yes Chess sure!"  , "alright,let's go  outside then,Uncle,auntie were going outside!", "alright Chess,Arie!"   as we go outside for a snowball fight and I throw a snowball at her she throw a snowball at me too we both laugh then we make snow angels and a snowman, I even made an ice sculpture of the two of us and we have fun.

Then  we go inside so that we have hot chocolate  made by Arie's mom,auntie and both Arie and I just sit on a couch near the fireplace to keep warm  "I have so much fun today Chess!" Arie told me while she lean her head on my shoulder i nodded "Yes me too Arie,I have fun especially when I'm with you!",  "Aww!,that's so sweet Chess!"  as she leaned in to kiss me as I leaned in and kiss her back then we told our friends Shuel, Min and Suha that Arie and I are a couple having our 100th day  anniversary they all said "Congratulations!,we're happy for the both of you!"  

auntie told us that is  dinner time Christmas dinner so Arie and I went down to the dining room to eat then Arie and I both exchanged presents, I gave  her a lovely heart necklace where our picture lays inside it,different cute hair accessories, and a picture frame where our picture together that was taken the day of our teacher Mrs.  Ahn's wedding "Aww!, thank you Chess,I love it!", "you're welcome Arie,I'm glad you liked them!", "Oh  I forgot here for you my prince!" I opened the box  and I saw that she gave me a handmade   shirt  where our faces are sewn with the words  "  I  love  you my dearest prince always have,always will,hope you like it  merry Christmas!- Love Arie♥" , "Thank you  Arie my princess, I love it!" as I kiss her forehead and I  saw that she also gave me  heart  chocolates  that she made and I took a bite and smiled "Mmm,this is so delicious  Arie!", " Thank you Chess my prince,I'm glad you love it!" I nodded "Yeah!"  then her parents called us "Arie,Chess it's time for the kiss in front of the mistletoe!" , "Yes mom,dad!", "yes uncle,auntie!"  as we go to the living room where the mistletoe is and Arie and I went in front of it and we leaned in and kiss while pulling ourselves close together as we heard uncle and auntie, Min,Shuel and Suha  squealed in joy, Suha accepted my rejection and moved on as  she smiled at both me and Arie.

Stay tuned for the next chapter/ episode , Chapter/ episode 7:  New year!

Hope you like and enjoy it!,thank you for reading everyone and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! - Chelsea Tsukiyomi

(imagine it's Christmas and in front of the mistletoe!)