Chapter/ Episode 4: Eh Chess is going to be my classmate in school?!

Chess' POV:

Today is the first day of senior year  for Arie, Suha, Min, and Shuel the class starts with their favorite teacher Miss Ahn came in and told the class "Class today we have a new student joining us for today!, please come  in!" As I come in and Arie, Suha, Min, and Shuel are surprised to see me as the new boy, "Chess?!" they exclaimed.

"Alright come introduce yourself in front of the class." Miss. Ahn told me as I nodded and faces the whole class," Hello I'm  Chess, it's a pleasure to meet you!, and I'm seventeen years old and Arie's boyfriend" as the whole class  squealed "boyfriend?!",

"Alright Chess choose  who you will be sitting  with" Miss Ahn said "I choose to sit beside my beautiful girlfriend Arie, please" " Alright Chess you may go to Arie's left side" as I go sit next to Arie kissing her hand as a greeting.

While Suha is sad because she wanted me to sit beside her but I chose to sit beside Arie my girlfriend.

 - Recess and Lunch time- 

"Chess!"  

Suha called me and I went to her "Yes Suha, what is it?" 

 "I- I like you for a very long time and please accept my feelings Chess?" as she blushed a dark pink , "I'm very sorry Suha but I cannot  accept your feelings you hold for me and I don't have the same feelings as you do because  I have Arie my girlfriend, and I love her so can we  still be friends  Suha?"  I told her  and I saw her nod slowly as I run back to Arie  hugging her as she hugged me back "Chess!", "Arie!",

"Where have you been Chess?"

 " Um.. well Suha came to me and confessed and I rejected her" , "Oh  what did you say?",   "I told her that  I'm sorry that I don't have the same feelings for her and that we're dating Arie and you being my girlfriend"  "I love you Chess!", "I love you too  Arie!"  as I kissed her hand "Shall  we eat  Arie?" , "Yes sure Chess,let's go!"   as she hold my  hand and sit beside each other on the same table  with MIn,Shuel knowing  what happened earlier with me and  Suha  but Suha still  eat with us.  

_After Recess and Lunch_

I teach and help Arie with math and other subjects and she did the same for me  until  we walk home together to have dinner made by  Arie's mom,Mrs. Jin as she greeted us  "Welcome home Arie dear, Chess!", " Hello  mom we're home!" , " Yes hello Mrs. Jin"  I replied after Arie  "Oh Chess call me Auntie!"  Mrs. Jin insisted   I nodded  "Yes Mrs. Jin I mean  Auntie!"   I stuttered  a bit as  she and Arie laugh  "And call me uncle!"   Mr Jin  insisted also while laughing at my  stuttering  " Yes  U- uncle!" , "Come on you two let's eat!"    Uncle and  Auntie both  told both  me and Arie and we  start to eat  at the dinning table  "So how's school you two, Arie, Chess?" , "we're fine mom!"  Arie answered and I nodded  "Yes we're fine Auntie!" 

 _then  after a few minutes  later_

"Arie  may I  use your  bathroom to take a shower?" 

"Oh sure  Chess you may use it, i don't mind at all!, by the way here  you  can use this!" , "Thank you Arie!"  as she gave me a towel and went in the bathroom to take a nice shower.  

_After  30  minutes  later_

I came out only in my boxers and the towel  on my shoulder, my  hair soaking wet, exposing my  bare chest to Arie  as she blushed a very dark pink and her heart beats loud  "Chess?, oh my he's  hot!"  she said it on her mind  " Ah Chess  oh my please put a shirt on!, here!"  as  she gave  me one of  her dad's old shirts and pants  as  I thanked her again and wear  the shirt and pants   along with my gray and black  furry coat and shoes  but the  rest of my clothes are in the laundry,  "Arie honey,  Chess  goodnight, sleep well!", "Goodnight!" 

 both  Arie  and  I both replied then auntie  left closing the door  quietly,  "Chess  I'm going to  take a shower alright?" I nodded  "Alright Arie!"   as I smiled at her and lay on our bed while  reading a book. _after a few minutes later_

Arie came  out with a  towel on her body, covering my red face on the book making Arie laugh at me and my red blushing face  as she get  dressed into her pink nightgown walking to the bed laying her head on my chest and  I put the book down on the nightstand to look at her  beautiful face and aura, making me  smile as she fall asleep "She looks peaceful, and like an angel, my angel" I said in my mind   "Goodnight  Arie!"  as I kissed her forehead then I close the  lights off except her lampshade  and sleep with her, hugging  her close to me, and to my heart, comforting  her when she ever have a nightmare.

Stay tuned  for the next chapter 5:  Date  again  with Arie?!

Hope  you liked this chapter with love -Yuki -Kun's Princess