Chapter/ Episode 21: College And Proposal?!

Chess: POV:

Today it's the day that I go to college with my girlfriend Arie and I was thinking of proposing to her anytime soon maybe during our lunch  break "hey um  Arie?", " Yes what is it Chess?", "Will you marry me Arie and  be my wife?", " Yes!, Yes I will Chess!" As I place the engagement ring on her finger everyone Suha, Min and my sister  Shuel  even Trump cheered and clapped at us as Arie and I kiss .

- Time skip-

Everything is perfect and everyone is invited  to our wedding the priest said " Will you Chess take Arie as your lawfully wedded wife and spend time with her, love, take care, comfort and cherish her?, in sickness and in health?, for better or for worse til death us do you part?", " I do!" I replied as I look at Arie as the priest ask her the same lines  " Will you Arie Jin take Chess as your wedded husband and spend time with him, love, take care, comfort and cherish him?, in sickness and in health?, for better or for worse til death do you part?", "Yes I do!",  " You may  kiss the bride Chess" as I remove Arie's veil and lean in kissing her and she kissed me back everyone clapped and cheered, some are crying tears of joy and everyone is happy.

And with that they lived happily ever after!

The End!~ Chelsea Tsukiyomi