Chapter/ Episode 11: Arie's Prince!

Chess POV:

One sunny day Arie and I are walking to school we saw our good friends Min,Suha and Shuel our teacher Mrs Ahn assigned us as a group for our project in English and that  we're doing a play "Sleeping Beauty", Min,Suha and Shuel are the good fairies,one of our girl classmates will be Maleficent,Arie is sleeping beauty named princess Arie while I'm a prince even though I'm a real prince.

Once Maleficent has been defeated I went to Arie's room and I found her on her bed sleeping then    I walked up to her and kneel down to lean into her beautiful face and slowly kiss her to wake her up and I saw she opened her eyes with a smile "Chess I knew you are the one!" I blushed and smiled at her "Come on Arie, let's go!" We went down stairs holding her hand then "Once Upon A Dream" played and Arie and I started to dance and the play ended with  applause from our classmates and our teacher Mrs. Ahn, then we walk home but suddenly a car is going near Arie  "Watch out!"so I run and put myself infront of Arie protecting her as the car hit  me instead and I fall on the ground with a bit of blood Arie shouted my name as tears run down her face " Chess!,Nooo!" Then Arie called Min,Suha and Shuel decided to call an ambulance and take me to the hospital as I was on my hospital bed sleeping, Arie,Min,Suha and Shuel asked a doctor "Doc how is my boyfriend?" Arie asked him the doctor said " don't worry he's fine,he's just sleeping right now", Arie felt relieved to hear that I was alright " Can we see him please Doc?", "Yes you may but be careful" when Arie and the girls went inside my hospital room I'm already awake seeing my girlfriend Arie and the girls " A- Arie...",  "Oh Chess!,i'm so glad that you're alright!" as  she hugged me and the girls nodded  "Yeah!,and don't worry I'm fine,also I'm glad that you're OK and safe" I replied as I hugged her back and I leaned in to her face and I kiss her lips and she kissed me back as Shuel,Min and Suha squealed at us "Oooh Chess and Arie sitting on a tree K- I- S-S- I-N-G!,Yay!,Whoohoo!" and both Arie and I blushed a dark shade of red while looking at each other.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, Chapter 12: Graduation Ball!

I hope you liked this chapter!?  ~ Chelsea Tsukiyomi