Chapter/Episode 20: The Prom!

Chess POV:

Today is our prom night and Arie told me ' hey Chess come on let's go to the mall to buy my dress and tux for you!",  "Alright Arie let's go!" as I wore my shirt that says that "I love Arie " with a picture of Arie and gray  pants, and black shoes  "I'm ready what about  y-?" As I look at the beautiful  lady behind me with adoration, awe and love with a red blushing face "Wow!,you look beautiful Arie!" I said while daydreaming  , "Thank you Chess!,and stop daydreaming  come on let's go now!" She said while blushing a dark shade of red and  hit my arm playfully   " Ouch!" I exclaimed as she grabbed my hand and we went out the door after saying goodbye to uncle and auntie then we got to the mall and we saw a ladies shop where we saw many dresses  to choose from, I took a seat and let her choose the perfect dress and she even asked me what colour is is the best  and I said "Arie pink is still the best,and it suits you  since it's your favourite colour!", " Alright thank you Chess,shoes next!", " Ok Arie,let's go!"  as we go choose her shoes to match with the pink  dress with ruffles and sequins and Arie chose the pink flats with little white ribbons, " come on Chess,let's go choose yours now!",  " Yeah let's go Arie!"  I replied as we go to the men shop after we pay her dress and shoes, " How about this Arie?"  As I show her the tuxedo with a red rose and matching black shoes  "Perfect!"  she exclaimed and we pay  for my clothes  then we got home to dress up and go to the prom  we sw our good friends Suha and Min also  my sister  Shuel "Hello everyone!" Arie and I both greeted them, Suha is wearing a blue dress, Min is wearing a orange dress while Shuel  is wearing a purple dress as both Trump and I wore our tuxedo along with the other guys then the cotillion dance started and everyone started to dance as Arie and I dance our first dance,I also dance with other girls including Min,Suha and my sister Shuel as she  danced with my step brother  Trump then Arie noticed my expression and she gave me s " don't worry you're my last dance Chess as the first" look and I nodded telling her that I understood.

Then  the last dance started and Arie and I danced  and everyone chooses Arie and I  prom king and queen as everyone clapped and cheered except for Trump but he decided to move on  just like Suha moves on from me and be happy for both me and Arie and he smiled at us. 

Stay tuned for the next chapter, chapter 21: College and proposal?!

I hope you liked this  chapter and I'll see you next time!- Chelsea Tsukiyomi