Chapter/ Episode 10: Fashion Show Again?!

Chess POV:

Today  Arie told Min,Shuel, Suha and I  that there's an another fashion show in town,"Hey guys I heard that there's an another fashion show in town want to go join?", " that's  great Arie!" I replied  as Min,Suha and Shuel nodded " let's do it!" We went there with auntie,Arie's mom then auntie and Shuel make the clothes with a bit of magic while Suha did our makeup mostly Min and Arie  but mine  is just foundation and a little blush on my cheeks , after a few minutes  auntie tells us on what kind of clothes we're going to wear, Min is going to wear a purple dress with flowers on it,Arie is wearing an elegant hot pink dress while I wear a black polo with a red rose on my left breast  then the fashion show started  and we fixed our mistakes and slip ups  because Trump my step brother wants us to lose but Min,Arie and I tried our best to please  the hearts of the judges  suddenly one of the lights broke  hitting Arie as she was going to fall, I caught her leaving the judges and the audience in awe and amazement "Wow!, Oooh!" as they clapped  and we got the highest score of 95!, " We did it!,we got the highest score!", " Yeah!" We all said then Arie walked up to me hugging me  as her beautiful angelic face  is on my chest " Thank you for  catching me Chess!,you're my hero!" I hugged her back " You're welcome Arie!,I love you my princess !", "I love you too  Chess my prince!" kissing her hand sweetly, we leaned in and kiss then we eat in Arie's favorite restaurant together celebrating our victory in winning the fashion show.

Stay tuned for the next chapter!,Chapter 11:  Arie's Prince!

I hope you liked this chapter and I'll see you all next time!~ - Chelsea Tsukiyomi