Chapter/ Episode 17: Awakened?!

Chess POV:

Outside near my room Arie is crying * What if something goes wrong and 

Chess doesn't make it?!..", "Oh 

Arie","Don't worry Chess is going to be fine" this is all my fault!"   " No it's not,Oh Arie " while Min,Suha,and 

Shuel comforted her as she continues to cry but  5 hours and 30 minutes has passed  the doctor came  to them and said " 

Um excuse me  Miss are you Chess' girlfriend and are you three his friends?" He gestured to Min, Suha, and Shuel when he said ' friends ' while Arie and the girls nodded " Will my boyfriend will be ok Doc?",    "Yes he will!,actually he's waking up soon, so come on I'll take you to him!" Arie and the girls followed the doctor and as the doctor opens the door to my hospital room, Arie rush to me and then suddenly my eyes are starting to open slowly as my vision cleared I saw Arie,Min,Suha, and my sister Shuel and smiled happily with relief " Arie.." When Arie heard my voice she cried again hugging me "Chess I'm so glad you're alive and alright,  I thought I'm going to lose you,you made me do worried!,I love you Chess!" As she kissed me and I  hug and kiss her back sweetly "Well let's say it's magic, I love you too Arie!" " Chess! / Prince Chess!" Min,Suha, snd Shuel joined me and Arie in the hug forming a group hug,  "Awwww!,so sweet Chess and Arie Yay!"as both Arie and I both blushed a dark shade of red while looking at each other as we smiled at each other sweetly.

 Stay tuned for the next chapter, Chapter 18: Chess' Birthday!

I hope you liked this chapter!  - Chelsea Tsukiyomi

Chess: My Birthday?! * happy,smirks *

Arie: Yeah and I'm going to plan it and surprise you my handsome prince!

 Chess: I'm sure you will Arie! * hugs her, kisses her nose  and lips sweetly*

Min,Suha: happy birthday Chess!

Shuel: Happy birthday Prince  Chess!

Chess: Thank you everyone!