Chapter/ Episode 8: Exams day!

Chess POV:

Today is exams day and Arie asked for my help to help her study especially with math and I did by teaching her and listen to me while her parents saw us studying for our exams and then she became hungry and I chuckle and she  decided to go make us a snack so we went to the kitchen to make cookies, and she struggled and told me that she need my help so I went behind her and placed my hand on her own with the spoon and I help her mix the ingredients in the bowl " Like this Arie" "Oh Th- thank y- you C- Chess" she replied   as she blush a dark pink then  we place the batter in the cookie sheet and let it bake for 30  minutes then when the 30 minutes are up we took the cookies out and we eat it together while studying.

Then we go to school together while we are holding hands to school and we take our exams answering all of the questions and both Arie and I both know that we will get the perfect score because we studied really hard then we eat together at lunch break with Suha,Shuel and Min laughing at the jokes we made,until we all went home auntie,and uncle ,Arie's mom and dad greeted us   "Welcome home Arie,Chess!, how's school were the exams hard?", 

"No it's not hard mom,dad,Chess helped and teach me","Yes auntie,uncle I did and school is always fine, also may 

I cook today's dinner?"   "Sure Chess!" Auntie replied as both Arie and 

I went to our shared room now Arie wears house clothes and she gave me another one of her dad's old clothes then we both went down stairs to the kitchen and  I started to make dinner then we eat at the dining room together,after 30  minutes Arie and I went back to our room and sleep on our shared bed as I hug her and she hugged me back saying " Goodnight Chess", "Goodnight Arie "  as we close our eyes and sleep.

Stay tuned for the next chapter/ episode  Chapter/ episode  9: Arie's Birthday!

I hope you liked this chapter- Chelsea Tsukiyomi