Chapter/ Episode 13: Highschool And A New Beginning?!

Chess POV:

Today is the first day of Highschool and Arie and I walk to our school then we greeted our friends Min,Suha and Shuel and together we go to our class waiting for our teacher to come then silence as the teacher came in " Hello everyone, I'm Mrs Ahn, I'm back and I'm going to be your teacher for this school year so I would like to each of everyone of you to go infront and introduce yourselves!,alright first off is Arie Jin", as Arie looks at me and I said "come on Arie,you  can do it!" as she nodded "thank you Chess" when she went infront "Hello I'm Arie Jin, I'm 13 years old,I  love cute things, dresses, my mom is a fashion designer,my dad is former  ad agent,and I  have a boyfriend named Chess over there,thank you" as she went back to her seat next to me "You did well  Arie!" ,  " Thank you Chess " while Min,Suha and Shuel nodded after we all introduce ourselves to our teacher we did an  activity the teacher told us to do.

Recess/Breaktime!_

When I walk to our table with me and Arie's food on a  tray as I got there I heard girls from my class  walk up to me " Hello there handsome!,your name is Chess right?",   "yes why?,

"We have have a crush on you!" They said as they blushed " I'm  sorry but I have a girlfriend already and her  name is Arie  but thank  you for liking me",  "Awww!,Oh Arie Jin is our friend  and we won't do anything so don't worry" as I place the tray of food on our table and sit beside Arie and we eat together.

After School _

When Arie and I walk home after waving Min,Suha  and Shuel  then uncle and auntie greeted us "Welcome home you two lovebirds!",  " we're home mom,dad!" Arie said  after freshing up ,  I decided to make a snack for Arie and uncle,auntie and I  "Um Chess what are you making?",   "Today I'm making cookies Arie", " Wow!,cookies I love cookies!" When the cookies are  done baking uncle,auntie,Arie and I start to eat one while watching a movie as Arie lay her head on my chest and I place my arm around her waist.

Stay tuned for the next chapter, Chapter 14: What is  Trump doing here?!

I hope you liked this chapter ~ Chelsea Tsukiyomi