Chapter/ Episode 9: Arie's Birthday!

Chess POV: 

Play  music when Arie and Chess dance,

Today is my girlfriend Arie's birthday so uncle,auntie and I prepare everything for her and decorate the whole dining room with music  then I called our friends Suha,Min, and Shuel to come over and celebrate Arie's birthday, when she come down after doing her morning routine and wear her favorite pink gown with makeup and when she came to the dining room "Huh?,Why is the dining room dark?,what happened?" She  questioned in confusion then "Surprise!,Happy Birthday Arie!" As the lights came back on as Arie saw her mom,dad,Suha,Min,Shuel,and me she cried tears of joy "Thank you Chess,everyone!" as she hug me and I hug and kiss her hand sweetly "Happy Birthday Arie!,I love you!" , "Thank you Chess and I love you too!" as everyone squeals at how cute of a couple we are.

Then after a few minutes the song "Everytime we touch( Male version)" as I ask Arie for a dance and she nodded saying "Yes Chess,I would love to!" As she placed her hand on top mine and we started to dance my hand wrap around her waist while her hand rests on my shoulder then her face on my chest and our other hands are entwined  while everyone is watching us with a smile and they said "Awww so cute and sweet, also beautiful!" Arie  smiles softly and sweetly at me as I did the same while we're dancing around the room, then we all sing "Happy Birthday to Arie and she blew the candles  after making a wish "I wish that we will be happy always together and that Chess and I will have a wonderful future together!"   And we started to eat the food that auntie and I made I sit beside Arie and I decided to feed her and everyone giggled and "Aiyee!"

Stay tuned for the next chapter/ episode ,chapter/ episode  10: Fashion show Again?!

I hope you liked  this chapter,thank you!- Chelsea Tsukiyomi