{1}

You laughed as you jumped roof to roof across the tall buildings in Gotham City, the cold night air whipping at your face. The cops chased after you as six figures jumped in a horizontal line with you.

"Stop and put your hands in the air or we will fire. I repeat, Stop and put your hands in the air or we will fire."

You giggled as you looked to the figure to your right. "Brother, would you do the honors?"

"It would be my pleasure, Sister." The boy to your right spoke as he ran ahead of the group. The police blocked the roof across the street about 4 buildings away by helicopter and were no doubt waiting on the ground too.

"This is your final warning. Stop and put your hands in the air or we will fire. I repeat, This is your final warning. Stop and put your hands in the air or we will fire."

"Yeah right." The figure to your left spoke, a slight smirk forming on his face. The police kept yelling at you and trying to keep the spotlight on everyone.

"Do they really think they can catch us? It's like... Come on!" a voice to your far right spoke.

"Now now brother, don't get too cocky." You could basically imagine him rolling his eyes at you.

"Fire in five...."

"Never gets old"

"Four..."

"I'm hungry... can we get some tacos?"

"Three....."

"O yeah tacos sound great!"

"two...."

"Ewwwww, yucky tacos?"

"One...."

"Let's discuss this later"

"Fire"

You and the six figures jumped off the roof and plummeted down towards the ground, the police were too shocked to actually fire at you.... Like always.... You were about 16 feet from the ground when a huge blue circle appeared on the ground, the edges whipping up like fire and moving in a rapid circle. You plummeted into the circle before it disappeared. You appeared in a small room in an abandoned warehouse, or as you like to call it, home.

"Yeah! Another mission accomplished!" Skyro yelled fist bumping the air next to you, her brown pigtails bouncing up and down (She kind of looks like Diane from The Seven Deadly Sins). "Hehehe you can say that again." Kyle (Who looks like Tsubaki from brothers conflict) said lightly tossing the huge diamond in the air and catching it a couple times, it was about the size of softball and was priceless.

"Would you knock it off before you break it," Sam stated before snatching it away from Kyle (has black shaggy hair, double bottom lip piercing on his right side with indigo eyes).

"But did you see their faces when Xavier made that portal! Priceless!" Leo yelled jumping on the couch. His twin PJ following behind him. "I know right!" The two idiots kept rolling around laughing their heads off. "Hey they probably have something on the news already. Anyone wanna take a look?" You teased as everyone jump up and ran to the TV. As soon as you clicked on the TV a news report popped up on the screen.

ATTENTION: BREAKING NEWS! BLOODBATH AND BEYOND HAVE STRUCK AGAIN!

The TV soon showed a pretty blonde standing in front of the crime seen you just fled from.

"Around 11:37 tonight, Bloodbath and Beyond had struck again!"

The TV flashed to a blurry picture where you could barley see seven figures in black under armor material body suits (but not covering the head or face) jumping off a building.

"This time they broke into the National bank in Paris and stole a diamond worth over 3 billion dollars. The police are still under investigation on how they got in and escaped. Was there an inside source? Or was it just pure luck, more on the story is soon to follow. This is Elizabeth Smith signing out."

"Whoa! Yeah!" Everyone (including you) exchanged high-fives and fist bumps over your success. "Hahaha how did we even come up with Bloodbath and Beyond." Xavier stuttered out between laughs. "I don't know but it's awesome" Skyro chimed in.

"Can we order Tacos nowwwww" Leo whined

"Yay! Tacos!" PJ yelled after him.

Everyone else groaned but agreed knowing that if they didn't they would have to deal with the twins complain all. Night. Long.

~ Meanwhile at the same time in a secret cave in Mount. Justice ~

The news feed played over the TV as the team watched it. Batman flipped off the broadcast and turned to the team.

"Bloodbath and Beyond have never been caught before and no one has ever even seen their faces. It is your goal to watch and observe, you shall make no contact with them. I repeat you shall make NO CONTACT with them and shall keep radio silence unless of an absolute emergency. Their last hit was the national bank in Paris, but through research we believe that they are based out of Gotham City in some of the abandoned parts of the City. This is serious so you will also be working with the justice league for this missi-"

"Yes!"

Everyone glared at Kid. "Sorry, continue Bats"

"As I was saying you will be working with the Justice League for this mission, but not everyone will come due to it being covert. The teams are as followed. Team one is Robin, Miss Martian, the Martian Man Hunter, and Me. Team two will be Super boy, Superman, Wonder woman, and Aqua lad. Team three will be Green Lantern, Hawk Girl, Kid flash, Flash, and Aqua man."

Everyone moved to get in their groups while batman continued spitting out instructions. "Team one will take the South-west to north-west side of the City. Team two will take north to the east. And lastly team three will take southeast to south. Every team shall search their designated area and meet back here before sunrise; if you're not back here by t hen we'll send a team to go fetch you.

"But remember this is a COVERT mission, the goal is to BLED IN, so wear casual attire. Remain radio silence and only use your powers if you ABSOLUTY have to. And do NOT engage them, we don't know what to expect. And remember, Bloodbath and Beyond is considered HIGHLY dangerous, be careful."

The teams nodded before heading off to the Zeta Beams. The teams all appeared in an old phone booth in an ally and headed out with one goal in mind.

"Catch them no matter what"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey I hope you enjoyed the first chappy cuz there are many to come in the future!