{11}

Sighing, looked around you. Currently you were strapped into the red chair of what you learned was called the bio ship. You and your family had been staying with the team for about a week and a half now and had started to heal rather quickly; leaving only a couple scrapes and bruises thanks to their advanced medical treatments.

Currently, you were flying to get some stuff from your home with the entire young justice team and about what seemed like half of the justice league tagging along. Superman, the green lantern, wonder woman, red tornado, and hawk girl were flying outside while batman, black canary, red arrow, and the flash, along with the young justice team were inside. Sam was sitting to your right and Xavier was sitting to your left. In front of you sat Kyle and Skyro with Skyro sitting on the wall side and behind you sat PJ and Leo. M'gann was currently driving the ship while the rest of the teams were sitting on the right side of the ship, only Kaldur and the Flash were sitting on your side with Kaldur in front of you all and the Flash behind you.

The tension was still there between the two groups, even though you'd been with them for a week or so. Everyone talked lightly among themselves as they flew back to Gotham, no one was really paying attention to you. Taking one last look around you nudged Sam and Xavier with your arms and kicked Skyro and Kyle's chairs; rolling your head back casually you quickly made eye contact with the twins before looking forward again.

"Den boroúme na tous afísoume na doun to spíti ma..."

(We can't let them see our home...) You spoke quietly, but loud enough for your family to hear you..

"Xéro, allá ti prépei na kánoume? Mas parakolouthoún san geráki!"

(I know but what are we supposed to do? They're watching us like a hawk!) Sam spoke looking around at Batman who hadn't taken his eyes off of you guys.

"Nai kai?" (Yeah so?)

"Aftó den mas stamátise norítera ..." (That hasn't stopped us before...)

The twins both spoke leaning forward a little bit.

"...Écho mia idéa. Giatí den échoume lígi diaskédasi enó eímaste se aftó, nai?"

(...I got an idea. Why don't we have a little fun while we're at it, yeah?) Xavier said with a smirk. Looking at each other you all nodded and smirked back, ready for the plan.

~Time Skip 30 minutes later~

"Where'd you say you guys lived again?" M'gann asked, cloaking the bio ship so no civilians got scared.

"8842 Greenway Drive" Kyle spoke softly.

Nodding, she turned the ship to the left.

"We're...here?" She spoke after a couple minutes. Looking out the window the rest of the team let out a little gasp. Bingo. In front of you was a luxurious two story mansion that was decked out with the latest gadgets.

"You guys live here?" wally spoke in disbelief, his mouth hanging open.

Skyro let out a little laugh as everyone stood up while M'gann parked the Bio Ship in the middle of the road due to the lack of traffic in the neighborhood.

"What else do you think we did with all our money?"

The door to the ship opened and you were met with the other members of the team as you and your family walked out. Once you reached the huge marble fence that surrounded the property you all stopped.

"Whoops. Seems I've lost my keys some time I was being held against my will" Xavier spoke sarcastically. "A little help here?"

Batman sighed. "Robin"